What's the easiest way to get a girlfriend?

26 year old inexperienced guy

2mo Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no easy way. It's a long procedure. But the first rule is to just go up and talk to a woman you find attractive and go from there.

Could I just wait till I'm 40

What do you think about me waiting till I'm 40

No don't waste your life. Go met people. Trust me you'll have fun doing it. Forty doesn't mean shit. Age is just a number

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Easiest way?

I don't think it's easy to get a girlfriend. If life was so easy and if you get whatever you wanted easily that you won't value anything. Hence if you want a girlfriend then you need to take a good amount of effort towards that or be content with that fact that you may never get a girlfriend, but there is no easy way as such.

Yes, you can make it easier if you are physically very attractive like 9/10 on looks and if you have a masculine body with abs, those are positive points and will make it easier for you. However you still need to have a equally good personality as well, but the point is being handsome is definitely a good start.

Well I see myself growing old and never having the chance

• win the lottery. $=hoes.

• Get a puppy.

• Be good looking.

• there is a way but it illegal
    so to the next way go out meet someone in clubs cinema...

• You're out of time

I know it sucks definitely thought I was gonna have a wife one day