I have been seein this guy for 2 wks and am not falling for him. All I seem to do is think about ex and sometimes I get emotional when I'm alone?

My ex and I have been broken up for a year and have had no commucation. The guy I am datin now I have talked to for two months and been seein him the last two weeks. What should I do? Any advice?

What Guys Said 2

• He will most likely just be a rebound guy

• Don't lead the new guy on maybe tell him your not completely over your ex yet

What Girls Said 1

• Stop dating the new guy. You're clearly not interested in him.

The thing is I feel empty. Like I have no feelings. I could be lookin at an attractive guy and know he's attraction, but feel nothing

I know. I feel the same way. I am still not certain what's wrong with me. I broke up with my ex a year ago and even though I tried dating, I cannot feel anything for anyone. Also, I got over my ex, so that's not it.
      Do you still have feelings about your ex?

It confusing we were on and off. He never really broke up with me just never heard from him again.