MIXED SIGNALS//IS HE INTO ME?

Alright, so I'm into this kid & he told me he was into me about 2 1/2 weeks ago. so we've been a "thing" for about that long meeting after school and hugging. we haven't held hands or kissed yet. but sometimes he will ignore me? he will see my message and ignore it? recently I feel like I messed up by saying that I wanted to kiss him, then telling him I was genuinely into him not love just actually really into him. he didn't respond! so I texted him after saying sorry, and asking if he's mad at me; but I feel like he's ignoring me again. is he scared of feelings? will he get back to me? is he just not into me? I feel like when we're together we get along really well, and hug and everything. give me advice to get him to talk to me and to hopefully turn this into a relationship?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't go too much into it, sounds like a player

What Girls Said 1

• Don't bombard him with a bunch of texts. Give him some space, and let him think things through. Let him come to you when he's ready.