How come he just won't speak to me😔 how can we communicate with eachother like days of old. honestly do miss him. I don't know how to approach this?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I can get the girl I love to talk to me again haha, I will gladly give you the secret ;).

But seriously what happened between you two, what's the situation?

well hurry up cause I'm not sure what to do..

everything just went wrong I think he said a lot of things that hurt me I blamed him for a lot of things... but over all I felt like I was being used and manipulated

Hm, well it seems like you broke it off am I correct? Also when you contact him, does he at least answer but maybe just coldy?

What Guys Said 4

• He's obviously stressed or upset. You need to be honest with him and ask him what's up, once you figure out what the problem is, then you can go about resolving it.
    It may have nothing to do with you at all either, which is horrible as you feel helpless, but if that's the case just support him through his difficult time.

If that isn't the case and it is to do with you, then you need to work it out, how to fix the said problem!

• Maybe he is testing you. I do that only when I test a girl and check if she really is into me. I know that girls love attention, but sometimes I have to do that for me. Because guys get hurt too.

that's fare... I guess but it hurts and leaves us confused

I'm going to try this because I want back in his life

Go for it.

• what did you do to piss him off?

• Find him and give him a kiss.

I'll try... he has such a wall built.. I get nervous in my pursuits assuming he doesn't actually like me no more than his friend

What Girls Said 1

• You cannot communicate with someone who is not willing to communicate with you.