First date what should I wear HELP?

Going on this date on Saturday it's my first date in a while so I'm nervous. We're going to a comedy club then to a cocktail bar after. So I'm looking for outfit that will fit. I've picked 5 photos which clothes I have similar in my closet. I just want to get a hint of what to wear because I feel a bit confused. And it's my first time to a comedy club so I'm unsure what you wear in there.

First date what should I wear HELP ?

I plan on changing some of the stuff but I'd just like to know what you think. Thanks.

• Outfit 1
  • Outfit 2
  • Outfit 3
  • Outfit 4
  • Outfit 5

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn if you look that good you can wear anything and rock it but ill say number 4 🤓

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, all of them work, except you might get a little bit of attention with outfit 2 since your shape and curves are likely to show. If you're looking to be classy and on the safe side to where you're not over or under dressed, then Outfits 1, 3, 4 and 5 are it for me.

Yeah you're probably right. I kinda didn't want to wear a dress or skirt just so I'd feel comfortable.

What Guys Said 5

• Outfit 2 is pretty classy

• Number 2 is super cute/classy. Seriously. If I picked up a girl for a date and she was in that I would LOVE it. Perhaps different shoes though.

• Does it matter when your clothes are gonna end up on the floor anyways

• A size 12

• if you're going to a cocktail bar after, just wear a cocktail dress. it'll suit the comedy club too

What Girls Said 15

• It's too bad you don't have a little black dress. That would be way simpler.

The little black dress wouldn't be my style. I like the putting outfits together ☺️

• 3 and 5 are amazing but I went with 3. Either would do though.

• I like the last option with outfit 4's jacket.

• I love the last three, I think it's the appeal of the black, but all of them would work really, except I don't really like the one with the skirt --seems a little overdone for the first date.
    I chose the last one, that's my favourite <3

• I like outfit 3, it's not too dressy but not too casual! You can always spice it up with little things like jewelry, a red lip etc.

• They all look nice! But I think 1 or 3 would be best. Congrats on your first date :)

• The third and fourth one seem the best

• The 1st or 2nd one depending on the weather. Save the bottom two for the next date. Vah-Vah-VOOM!

• Outfit 4. Remember to have fun on your first date, too many people see it as a job interview.

• I was going to say the first outfit because it looks beautiful and feminine... until I saw the last outfit, so chic. *.*

• You should wear a dress for a first date.

• Any of the last 3 i would say

• outfit 5

• If you're trying to impress the guy, go naked, or wear as little as is legally allowed. Otherwise, wear whatever the fuck you want.

• #3 looks so cool. Go with it. The others look like you're dressed for a job interview