How do I fix this?

one of my guy friends and I were hooking up and hanging out. I was under the impression that he really liked me but I knew he was still hurt from his ex. I spooked him by trying to ask him about us and he offered up all the standard excuses of not being ready to commit and not wanting to hurt me etc. and I said I wasn't ready to commit either but can we talk about this in person? He initially agreed but then didn't come over to talk. So I got upset and said we should just be friends. I feel like this all spiraled out of control. After two weeks we are finally back to being not awkward around each other but this isn't what I wanted. How do I fix this? Can I fix this? I'm afraid if I bring it up again it will push him away again. Should I just leave it alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• " I was under the impression that he really liked me "
    Hope you've learned not to assume when you guys just start banging right away. Wait a bit and make sure of his intentions before in the future!

You basically folded twice when he said 'I just wanna get fucked honestly'. What do you want? If you want to fuck you can probably get that pretty easy, it's clearly he doesn't want to date you though.

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot fix it. It's more than obvious that both of you want different things. You cannot persuade him to commit.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Just let things run their course. but if you end up need to be consoled because your in tears due to feeling down on yourself and he puts his arms around you and you kiss his neck or steal a kiss from his lips then it might push him in the right direction.

• Fucking as friends will always be the end of a friendship. You'd think at your age you wouldn't be this stupid

• Clearly it's not because we are still friends and I see him once a week. (Insert eye roll)

• If everything is so hunky dory then why ask what you did?

• To answer your question you're nothing but free pussy with no commitment and that's all you'll ever be to him.

• I don't think this can be fixed, you should just leave it alone.

• you tried to help him, by having sex with him?

• No we were friends and it just kind of happened one night. I wasn't trying to help him or get him to commit to me. Afterwards we started talking everyday and going on dates. Which is why I eventually tried to ask him what he thought about us.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!