I've been dating two guys - now I have to decide?

I've been through a lot during my college years and I used to have a thing with this guy in 2nd year. I met him in my first year residence didn't start talking till the end and since 2nd year we started seeing eachother twice a week. I really liked him at the time and after 8 months he f*ked me over saying he wasn't looking for a relationship and used me for sex. That was the end of that and obviously I was hurt.

Almost 2 years had passed and I saw a lot of other guys since then. For the last couple of months I've been talking to this guy and seeing him occasionally - I thought he was smart, handsome and funny. But recently, the guy I liked two years ago came out of nowhere begging for me back, saying how stupid he was back then and too chicken to man up about how much he really cared about me. Lately he's been sending me chocolates, flowers, and taking me out for expensive dinners. He really is being sincere about this and thinking of the good times.

But now this newer guy has been initiating more than ever and I can tell he's serious about me. He doesn't have as much money and he's farther away but I really like him. I feel like I want to pursue this guy but we haven't had the exclusivity talk - we call eachother baby and all and wants to spend every weekend with me now which means a lot. What do I do? I really liked both this guys but I got to decide and I hate rejecting. They both think I'm seeing them this weekend. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• You tell the guy from your past to kick rocks. His chance was two years ago and there's someone else in your life now. Maybe if things don't work out with the new guy, but you want to see where things go. You delete his number and any social media you might have him on. Then go out with the new guy you like just as much who has been nothing but good to you.

Just speaking from personal experience... history isn't everything. You're not the same person anymore and the chemistry you had with him before won't be the same. But you know that the chemistry you have with the new guy is good. The only reason this feels hard is because of the drama of it all. The guy that hurt your heart and your pride comes back to "change his ways" for you and the humble good guy, that you know you can trust and cherishes you are both pining for your affection.

Who did you end up going for?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pick the one who likes you/fancies you more.

What Guys Said 3

• Did he really fuck you over or was 'i just want to bone' never brought up before? If so it should be pretty fucking clear you don't take the one that burned you. Then you brought up income and now I'm out lol.

• so, not only have you been two timing these guys, now you can't even decide between the two.

face it, you liked the attention, not actually THEM. true love finds you when you least expect it!

• Put your big girl panties on... and be honest, make a decision!!!

What Girls Said 0