Guy help asap please?

I am 20 years old and I have starting dating this guy for like a month and a half and he has made it very clear that he wants a relationship with me. We have had the exclusive talk, but is he supposed to officially ask me to be his girlfriend or is it assumed? Also, when is he going to expect something physical to happen with us because I have never dealt with that before because I am a virgin. He has never pressured me for anything and he is a good guy who respects me. Please help me with honest answers

What Guys Said 2

• He asked about being exclusive? That sounds official enough to me! The best way to find out what he expects is to ask him. (Random strangers on the Internet don't know him as well as you do.) It sounds like he is communicating while you are swimming quietly in a sea of doubt. If you like him, put yourself out there a bit. He sounds like a decent guy. If you don't know how to manage his expectations about getting physical, tell him so. Tell him you are inexperienced or reluctant (if you are) or that you need guidance and patience (if you do). The right time is when you are ready.

• generally, it's saved for the 3rd date. butttt it's just a guideline

as far as making it official goes. well. most people just assume, however, it's def. a nice thought to be asked. i mean, it'd be like going in to someones phone, without asking, it's just wrong

What Girls Said 1

• When you had the exclusivity talk, what did he tell you? If he told you he's serious about you, he doesn't officially have to ask you to be his girlfriend. It is assumed.