Men of today, are you planning on getting married in the future?

Or no

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Rephrase the question to:
    Men of today are planning to lose half of your belongings?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 20

• Don't know. Maybe I won't, but still have a relationship with a woman that will last forever, so like marriage but with no contract.

• Honestly I'd be happy with what @AleDeEurope has. Just a loving relationship that lasts forever. I don't think you need marriage to find true love

• I voted "no" but would be willing to do so if we had a prenuptial agreement (sadly non-binding in the UK) or if the laws changed to be more even.

As of right now? Hell no. Not legally anyway. I would like to be married in front of God without the state being involved.

• No. I'm not one of those bitter guys that just hates marriage or anything that other people feel happy about. It's just not something for me is all.

• Yes, I do plan to get married.

• Yup.

• Yes of course

• yeah, someday when i'll find the right girl sure.
    but since the last fashion for girls is being total hoes i dont think that will happen anytime soon

• Not. A. Fucking. Chance.

• does any man of any generation actually plan to get married?

• I have always dreamed of being part of one of those cute elderly couples that have been together forever. But so far it seems like it will never happen. No success with women at all.

• Yes, I've already had experience with multiple girls. I'm over that. I want a long term relationship with someone who could be marriage material.

• I've wanted to for nearly my whole life!

• Nope I have no plans

• Nope. But I've a long time ahead so it might change, you never know.

• I do, but not before i get a stable house, girlfriend and job.

• I do.

• maybe it'll happen, maybe it won't

• feminists and politicians have turned marriage into a landmine for men. avoid at all costs

• I just don't see the advantages. All of my married friends just bitch, moan and complain...