What would you think of a girl who never offers to pay for the date?

Im strictly talking about something thats still fresh and new (not a long term relationship ) lets say someone youve only been dating for a month (maximum ) and in that period she has never offered to pay for dates.. what would you think of her? or would any ideas of that issue even pop up in ur head

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't think anything. This equality stuff is bizarre. Things shouldn't be because you're a man or woman. It's just about Caring to me. i enjoy being able to pay for my girl. And randomly when she wants to pay for me, then cool. But it's no rules or guidelines like we've only been together for so long or because I payed last time it's your turn. Screw all that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd always offer to pay whether it's the first date or the millionth date. It's not fair to expect one person pay all of the time regardless of how long you've been together.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it's cool to make a guy pay all the time and I would end it

What Girls Said 1

• Undateable