I'm 30 and getting hit on by girls just out of high school. Is it normal the thought of gouing out with one makes me feel like a pervert?

I recently lost a lot of weight and women are hitting on me a lot more now. Most recent I was at a sports park and some girls asked me to play volley ball with their group. We play a bit and then chatted a bit and I found out she is 18.

She was fun and confident and attractive and if not for her age I'd definitely go out with her. The age difference doesn't bother me, but to me an 18 year old is just a kid. I can barely remember life before living on my own, but thats all she knows.

I also feel like I'm some sort of predator if I go out with her. I mean, she's surrounded by guys with no job, no car, and who live with their parents, and haven't even finished puberty yet. I mean I do believe I'm a great guy, but it seems like I'm taking advantage of the fact she has almost no life experience yet.

What do you think. Is she too young, or should I go out with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't even look at a kid that age as a romantic prospect and I'm not as old as you. Like you said it's taking advantage of them.

Well that's kinda funny, I would totally date a woman 10-15 years if she was healthy and in great shape, but maybe a lot of women view guys my age like I view women who are 10-15 younger than me.

I think you missed a few words because that post doesn't make sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is normal to feel like that, but you should go ahead and do it anyway. "If not for her age you'd definitely go out with her"- and an 18yr old isn't really a kid any more. You're a decent guy, you know that you yourself will be going out of your way NOT to taking advantage of her relative lack of experience, so you should give her a fair chance. If you don't, if you reject her for such a trivial reason, then it's far more likely that the next guy who comes along to try and snap such a delectable prize up for himself WILL be looking to take advantage of her from the outset. She's legally an adult- you owe it to her to look past the superficial detail of her age and look at her as an individual. The typical 18yr old may be just a kid in your eyes, and that's fair enough- most 18yr olds have a huge amount of growing up to do. But this young lady's isn't just an average 18yr old- she's herself, an individual, and instead of age-profiling her, you should give her a chance, and go out with her to see for yourself whether she's mature enough for you or not. Judge people on what you know and learn about them, not on group generalizations and assumptions about 'people like them'. And the only way to gain that knowledge, and learn whether or not she's mature enough for you, is by going out with her.

Yeah. I guess that's true. I should judge her by what I do know about her, not what I don't know about her.

Although, I can't help but think that if I had an 18 year old daugher and she came home with a 30 year old man, I would put him on the ground before he even got a chance to walk through the door.

What Girls Said 3

• You're considering dating a kid

they are adults.

lol women my age are less attractive, demand more and lots of them have kids. they have nothing to offer me other then a womb that is rapidly dying and a headache.

yes modern entitled feminist do nothing for me. i prefer young hot women.

• It's normal. 18 is still pretty young.

• I think you are a troll and I seriously doubt you are that attractive.

What Guys Said 14

• Try it out. If she's cool with it and you're cool with why not? It might not work out but one could say that about you going out with someone you're own age. Its only taking advantage of her inexperience if you only wanna pump and dump her. Plus, you don't really know how much experience she has. At this stage in the game you're just making assumptions and projecting you're own socially-fueled reservations onto the situation. Who knows, maybe you two will work out great. You don't know until you try.

• If you even think about it, you are a pervert. You have nothing in common with an 18 year old. Nothing! An eighteen year old is still a teenager and you are a mature adult. An eighteen year old female is a young lady, not yet a mature woman. I do not care what she looks like or how mature she seems to be, that does not change the calendar. She is still too young.

I am not saying that as a bad thing. How could an eighteen year old share in your life experience of 30 years? Would you agree that is asking a little too much of her? A thirty year old has a lot more miles on their life than a teenager, and that is the way it should be.

Just my opinion

who wants a mature women anyways. dudes want young hot chicks.

@FingerDancer You clearly don't know much about women. Yes it is important the woman has the same beliefs and same active lifestyle, but a woman will adjust her life to fit the man's if she is in love with him. Women all ultimately want the same thing, a strong man who can lead, makes her feel safe and cared for, and who she can always count on having fun with when they are together. Obviously I'm not saying a woman doesn't have her own preferences, but relationships always have give and take, and just having the right company makes most any activity fun.

I don't watch sports, but occasionally I will go to a game with my father and brother just because its something like to do and we have fun. And they're not into MMA, but they'll come watch my matches sometimes and have fun too. And office politics is just as immature as high school, so life doesn't change all that much.

Not saying that means I should date an 18 year old, but saying we wouldn't have anything in common is ridiculous.

yes, you are right asker...

I clearly know nothing about women. Should I ever need any consultation, I shall look you up as your expertise is beyond reproach.

Just my opinion

• Go out with her if it's legal. I date women a lot younger than me because they are far more attractive than women my age AND less expensive to date. Shit! I dated and banged a 19 year old and she was happy I took her out to TGIF. If this was a 30 year old, she would be insulted that I didn't take her out to a 5 star restaurant. Trust me. Everyone saying that you're a pervert a jealous that they can't hook up with a girl almost half his age. DO. NOT. PASS. THIS. UP! However, make sure she is legal.

• I just turned 32, but I look way younger, one friend told me I haven't changed since high school. when I was 30 a very shot time ago while I was driving, 4 girls who I guess were 18 to 20 from their car started yelling asking me if I wanted to go to a party, and how old I was, I told them how old you think I am , and one said 20. I was blown away.
    ANother pretty girl who was like 17, when I was driving in a parking lot this girl stop in front of me, and initially I was just bothered because she was blocking me and I was not looking at her, and then slowly started driving away. I had kind of a delayed reaction to process what was going on. and there was another instance, but I think in my situation is because of the "baby looks". that made women think about that. You might be a bit of a perv, but whatever

• its normal. im pretty some junior high girls where giving me a pass the other day. that freaked me out.

• Age divided by 2 plus 7 is the socially acceptable minimum age. Let her know you can't have a serious relationship with her (because how serious can she be at 18) I don't know your life plans but I bet you are at two different stages of your lives.

• Go out with her. Hell I would, yes even at my age. It might be good for both of you. You can't hit the ball with the bat on your shoulder.

• Oh wow you're creepy

• Yea that's what girls do. Act like they can get whatever they want

• It's very normal! However, don't end up in jail!

• Go out with her if you like her and she likes you. Maybe she likes the personality and morals of your generation more than those of her own age.

• lot of girls think guys your/our age are more mature than guys their age, they want the mature men, even if it means, dating 13 years older than themselves

• bang these horny harlots! i mean why not. they want the d. YOUR d.

• Yes. Your coming into your prime and they are coming into there's. A woman in her teens to late twenties can pick and choose and ig smart will not ride the hundred cock riding merry go round until their thirty and less desirable but a mans time is thirty plus. Nows your time enjoy, single women in the their thirties won't appreciate you turning down their dusty vaginas but they had their time and blew it.

His prime is long gone.

@Sasha07 Yeah, gramps at 30. Fortunately guys look a lot better at 30 than women, relative to how both look at 20. In fact I am more muscular, confident, and fit than I ever was 10 years ago.

@zagor thats your prime alright. there's a reason male movie stars dont make it big until they are thirty and why actresses movie careers start winding down at thirty.