Am I promiscuous?

I know this sounds pretty dumb, but I was really interested in this guy and he told me that we won't ever be together because apparently I'm a "hoe". I honestly don't know what I did wrong, I really don't think that applies to me, but I decided to ask anyway just to see if I'm really so wrong about this part of my life. I'm 18, been in college for one semester and a half and I've kissed +/-10 guys during my whole life (I'm only counting French kissing here). Might be a little over that number because sometimes I drink and can't remember what really happened. And yeah, I'm a virgin. So, leave a vote and try not to be a judgmental prick in the comments lol

• Yeah
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Promiscuity involves fucking. If you're a virgin, you can't have been promiscuous. You're assigning far too much importance to someone who is a complete asshole and stupid as well. If you like him, I'm sorry you're hurting. I hope, in the future, you'll look back and consider yourself lucky not to be with him.

Good luck to you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say you dodged a bullet with that one. Do you REALLY want to have anything to do with boys who like to slutshame let alone boys who slutshame for such stupid reasons?

What Guys Said 3

• You're not a hoe. Kissing guys in college is normal

And getting drunk and not remembering some of them too? lool normal my ass

• Yeah you're a hoe :P

• "I'm 18, been in college for one semester and a half and I've kissed +/-10 guys during my whole life (I'm only counting French kissing here)"

This is why you a hoe.

What Girls Said 2