Am I promiscuous?

I know this sounds pretty dumb, but I was really interested in this guy and he told me that we won't ever be together because apparently I'm a "hoe". I honestly don't know what I did wrong, I really don't think that applies to me, but I decided to ask anyway just to see if I'm really so wrong about this part of my life. I'm 18, been in college for one semester and a half and I've kissed +/-10 guys during my whole life (I'm only counting French kissing here). Might be a little over that number because sometimes I drink and can't remember what really happened. And yeah, I'm a virgin. So, leave a vote and try not to be a judgmental prick in the comments lol

• Yeah
    14% (1)18% (2)17% (3)Vote
  • No
    86% (6)82% (9)83% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Promiscuity involves fucking. If you're a virgin, you can't have been promiscuous. You're assigning far too much importance to someone who is a complete asshole and stupid as well. If you like him, I'm sorry you're hurting. I hope, in the future, you'll look back and consider yourself lucky not to be with him.

Good luck to you!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say you dodged a bullet with that one. Do you REALLY want to have anything to do with boys who like to slutshame let alone boys who slutshame for such stupid reasons?

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You're not a hoe. Kissing guys in college is normal

0|1
    0|1
    • 2mo

And getting drunk and not remembering some of them too? lool normal my ass

• Yeah you're a hoe :P

0|0
    0|1
  • "I'm 18, been in college for one semester and a half and I've kissed +/-10 guys during my whole life (I'm only counting French kissing here)"

This is why you a hoe.

0|1
    1|1

What Girls Said 2