Are you a Virgin? And how old are you?

How many guys or girls have you slept with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.
    22 years old. Only had sex with one person.

What Girls Said 15

• Yep. I'm almost 16, and I wanted to lose my virginity when I was 13 or 14. I chickened out because that shit isn't safe. The guy I was talking to started being overbearing and obsessive. He expected a response within 5 minutes. If that's how a person is over text, I don't want to know what they're like in person.

• 21 and yes.

• I want it to remain Anonymous. . . funny enough. . .

• Yes, I am a virgin.
    I am 14 going on 15.
    No, I have never slept with anyone, although I do know two girls my age who have.
    I am proud to be a virgin. 😊

@_Wrath_
      I am sorry, I just chose to be a decent girl. Learn the difference between decent, and looser. 😐

@kayisok but, what if what you've been taught about good and bad is fundamentally wrong? For example, the Amish think that technology is evil. Or Panda's think eating bamboo is good for them, however, it kills them. Or in the past, they used to think that radiation helped with fertility etc...

@_Wrath_
      Your comparing me to pandas? 😏
      Just like the Amish, my culture is different.

• 21
    3 guys

Not a virgin, haha

• I'm 14 and I've never slept with anyone.

• I'm 20 and a virgin

• 26, about 6 men and 4 women.

• I am a virgin and my age is up there ☝

• Yes, I'm 23 years old.

• I am a virgin and I am 17

• Yes im 16 and a virgin i want to lose it when im 17 or 18

• I'm 23 and still a virgin.

• Im 24 and have slept with 2 guys

What Guys Said 17

• I've only had one woman. And I'm hoping the next one I have, will be the last one I ever need.

• I am. I'm 28.

• I'm 23 years old and I've slept with -2 women. I tried to take off my clothes and two women ran away absolutely repulsed. I don't know what to do.

• 21
    and one

• I am not :D

• Yeah , 19

• I've slept with 4 women.

• Ah 24 and virgin. It isn't so bad , I lasted years with not having it so it's not difficult I suppose , but I would only want to lose with a woman that was my life long team mate and we both admire eachother

• Yes. I'm 17

• Yes 18

• Yep. 38.

• Nope, stopped counting.

• Yes.

• 21 and no

• I am 18 and virgin.
    I dont really want to have sex with no one at the moment. Im just curious sometimes too know how it fells, but other than that i didn't really knew the right women too have the first time experience, and if i can be totally honest i would like to only have sex when married, but sociaty paints you as a loser if you are a virgin and man soo when asked i always say that i had sex one time.

• No I'm not a virgin. I've had enough sex to not pursue a relationship for the sake of sex. Plus, I think I've fallen in love with computers, I don't think girls can compare to android women...

• 32
    6 women total
    Not a virgin! Lol.
    What about u?