Should I go for slutty girls?

Every time i ask one those girls out that respect themself and have good energy around them, they are always busy, not wanting to date, or too focused with school/work, they tell me they would give me an opportunity if they were not that busy at this point of their life, i love those kind of girls, their passion, the way they talk, and their great heart, but they don't want to date, because they think it's useless and they would rather be single, so... what should i do?

• Keep asking until you find one that is available
  • Go for lower class girls

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't settle. Don't EVER settle. Remember, you attract who you are. Just be yourself and you'll attract someone who will fit you best.

Most Helpful Guy

• they don't like you. any girl who likes you, will make time for you, even if they're 'busy". either try a different approach, or, they just don't think you're attractive

What Girls Said 3

• that is entirely up to you, but i wouldn't suggest it

• Go For Any Woman That Makes You Happy.

• I think you should never settle for less. If you love those girls, then keep trying. You will eventually find one.

What Guys Said 5

• Go for the sluts. You're young, be a slut too. Until you get older and the good girls are available, screw around.

• The poll!! Look at the poll!!! hahahaha!

• Yeah be with whoever you want.

• take what you can get.

• I don't know I think they're bullshitting , they don't want to make time for you, just keep looking