Why do blk men love big women?

I just looked up ashley grahams husband. How come I just KNEW it has to be a blk man? Lol. Never fails!!! It's a match made in heaven.

Most Helpful Guy

• its what they can afford, or at least it seems like it..
    It seems that only wealthy black men can pull good looking babes..
    8/10 its always an overweight white girl
    I dont know why. I can pull good looking whites with ease but they aren't my type

• Why aren't white girls your type?
      We are everyone's type.. Even cute guys like you would get on your knees for the average white

• @Megan9969
      How could you say that?
      Looks aren't everything for me. Thats why i didn't even add your follow request couple days ago..
      I've dated white females and they are the most racist

Most Helpful Girl

• Well Ashley is pretty hot in my opinion. in my opinion she doesn't look like the kind of white girl who would date a black guy, I figured she had some clean cut non descript white guy in the background lol. But lo and behold, she has a black man... and now that I think of it I am not surprised because her body type is pretty popular with black men and she is cute so it's not like they are downgrading by being with her.

I wouldn't say that all black men like women with bodies like her but this is definetly a popular body type especially in the south. I wouldn't really consider her "big", I mean she doesn't look like Melissa McCarthy and she is not badbodied like Amy Schumer or Lena Dunham

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• With whites girls, black guys can usually only get the ones who cannot date within their own race, i. e. The fat ones. So, that couple dynamic allows a BM date a white girl, and gives a chubby girl a boyfriend.
    Frankly, two bottom-of-the-barrels helping each other out.

• I couldn't tell you. I like thin girls.

Perhaps it's due to a cultural disconnect from traditional Western Beauty standards?

• Because majority of women today are BBWs aka Big Beautiful Women. LOL! Also, big women will do more in bed generally than women that weigh what they ought to weight. Which goes the saying... Why are you driving a piece of shit car? It's because it's what I can afford at the moment.

• Well, Mr. Anthony Ray, a. k. a., "Sir Mix A Lot" had a tune about it nearly 25 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU19mwjHiRs

• Because the big women can take the big meat.

• Yea I guess that's all blk men can offer.

• @kittycat119
      Hmm
      Im slightly over 8 inches and im not black lol, u probably dated an over weight guy.. And for the record I've been rejected for sex because some girls are scared of a big wang. It took my ex a while to get use to it. Girls prefer average believe me

• @Frankie1G no the guy I dated was really fit oddly enough he went to the gym like 4 times a week. He was just small, only guy I've been with who was big is my now current boyfriend who is the same size as u

• I don't know I personally like bigger women and I am not black

• Grahams is sexy women, lots of guys would want her

It's her pick, the game is hers to play

• Highly Doubt it.

• For sure, she can get thousands of black men or any color man to be ecstatic to take her

• I knew this one reason a girl said - she hated her skin color and wanted her kids to look better and a black was the answer. Eh it's people choice in the end

• Lendable credit scores...

• Black men don't have a monopoly on this. The reality is that big white women are getting serviced by white men far more than black men. This is a stereotype... like more minorities are on welfare than whites...

• Just as many white guys go for big white women. Obviously some are big themselves while others aren't big. Some of these women weren't big initially and simply ballooned up after "circumstances"

Am sure plenty of white men would give their right arms for Ashley Grahams.

My guess is there is a troll element to this question.

• The big women doing something right

What Girls Said 7

• I dont want to comment on this because black people always think that im racist but all i want to say is that its good to have black men go for those overweight females because big girls need love too and blacks are there to love you and it brings a smile to my face to se a 1/0 walking around campus :-)

• U got to work with what u can get lol.. But dont make fun of my black men they are just trying to catch something to work with, not everone is perfect, Asians have a hard time too

• She fine though, her boobs are huge.

• I've never noticed that.
    She's hot though --she has her pick of the bunch lol

• I Have No Idea.

• Black men aren't the cutest guys..
    They have to compete with white men & Latinos who are far cuter and even make more money..
    Im just telling the truth :/
    But dont feel degraded, keep loving them big mamas because at the end of the day vajajay feels all the same !!

• Wow racist much?

• Omg... nowadays pointing out facts that are confirmed by statistics is racist. ... I guess saying most white men like fit women is racist too.

• Girl don't even act like you didn't post this not to be racist. You know full way you did, you can tell by how you say you assumed and think it's funny. And again like you always do you have to bad mouth black men. Are you just mad you can't get one because they are all you complain about