Black girls are attracted Mexicans or not?

Well, i'm mexican n actually i live in Mexico, but I was thinking of traveling to NYC or Brooklyn finishing school, to grow professionally and fulfill one of my dreams... marry a black girl , because for me , they are the most perfect in this world; But my question is : would be wise for me to go there to get a date , or a case completely lost because any black girl it's attracted to a Mexican?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most black girls I know say they are only into black men. However lots of people say "My perfect partner looks like...". But in reality how many of those actually end up with that person?

It is about chemistry. So don't worry. That whole race and culture stuff is the most useless thing on this planet anyway. We are all human and therefore we have a chance with anyone.

I'm black and I dated women that said they would never be with a black guy. Well I guess they date black guys now. In the end a girl wants a great guy so just be that great guy and you will succeed.

Only I have to try , it should be possible to achieve this, the only limits you put them yourself.

@cross98 Other MGTOW'ers are bitter guys because women left them. THat is not me. That's how love is. It can beautiful and it can be ugly.

I am not bitter but I just see a relationship isn't for me. But I see that for other people it can be the greatest thing in the world. And also some of my best friends are women.

I know it's a long answer but I wanted to tell the whole story.

PS: Those feminist videos are even more frighting in my opinion.

wow, thank you sir on the explanation because i've ran into a lot of mgtow men and they always seem to have a grudge about women, always mentioning "alpha and beta" men (which i find rude and sexist on men cause their not dogs) and always using the words "mangina" , which is such tribal thinking or stop mating with women to get back at all women and they'll come crawling back to me begging to take them. reading on why you chose single lifestyle is very understandable, my mother is about your age and her divorces haven't went so well and the relationships were always tainted. i'm honestly happy you found happiness and peace.

most of the feminist i'm subscribed to are usually funny and they speak on what problems females should practice on not doing (like getting jealous of your ex's girlfriend, comparing yourself to other girls, choosing family over jobs because the reality is you choose one or the other and etc). in addition, they sometimes include guys to not exclude them.

What Girls Said 13

• it depends on the girl. i work with a black woman who's husband is mexican. i think they are from texas or something. in places like NYC i think people are more open to dating out so i dont think race will be that much of an issue. there are some black girls who dont date outside their race, but not all.

if that's what I meant , that isn't be black , they reject me?

• Black girls like mexicans. If thats your type then in a place like NYC you'll probably find one to love

• as some people stated it depends on the girl. Each African American is different but most of the time it depends on your personality and looks not your ethnicity. if you do not mind me asking, (and please note that I am not trying to be offensive or anything) but... why? Yes we have beautiful and intelligent women in our community that get clumped together into this one stereotype due to media. so naturally I would assume other races do not find African American Women as feminine or "perfect" and some brothas in our culture don't even date us saying "I don't date dark skinned girls" etc. so I am just curious as to why you think this.

Note: No I do not hate my people. Yes I love All of my black women. Black women on this website who read this please do not be offended I am not ragging on us, I am simply curious as to how a person who is not exposed to many African Americans does not believe the stereotypes and stay away from us like some people do.

Well, I'll tell you , I was fortunate enough to meet a few black girls , but only knew them for a few days , because they were on vacation and I knew in nightclubs etc , but what little I tried them I found some people magnificent , his sense of humor, his personality , and everything that has to do with his attitude I loved tbh were not the kind of athletic woman , if not that what I love about your people is their way of being, have a charm only although I must admit it is obvious that also have millions of beautiful women physically

@Frankie1G I think we'd better find a Latin black girl , a Dominican would be nice

@Frankie1G well for me, I'm a little weird I'd rather befriend the person, and If you make me laugh we can date. those are my only two requirements I dont give a fuq what you look like tbh as long as I can have a laugh with you. And also please do not group us all together. there are ignorant black people as there are any other race, however we are all individuals and I find what these people have said to be highly offensive towards you and you should have said something against it! >:( that is incredibly mean! Also sure, go for a Dominican if you'd like ^-^

• Well I am. I know I can't be the only one.

• Yes I like charismatic and cute mexicans

• Black girls are attracted to Mexicans

• My husband is Mexican and I am black.

• Dude, I dated a Colombian guy who just wanted me as a fetish (he hates Latina girls) and I'm telling you : NEVER AGAIN

• yes they are

• Black girls like what they like and period

• I think they're pretty cute

• I've seen couples. I personally am more attracted to the darker skinned latinos with curly or wavy hair.

Why not date an Afro latina?

I was also thinking that, a Dominican would not be bad

Plus y'all will have common cultural background. That seems to always be a problem with mixed couples

• I attract so many Mexican guys, my first crush was a Mexican. Yes, we love you. From the way you do your greasy hair, and the one that know how to play a guitar. 😍

I dare to do , I have nothing to lose, thankss

I don't even know why I am anon for this. 😅
      Yeah, no problem.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not Mexican, but I'm Puerto Rican, and I seem to attract a lot of black girls and I'm very attracted to black girls

You shouldn't marry a woman simply because she's black.

• Women are attracted to attractive people. There are ugly ass mexicans and there are men like Mario Lopez

• No they dont like us.. My 1st love in high school was dark black girl and all the black guys in the school wanted to beat me up. She dumped me eventually..
    She said i was cute but she said she dont date Mexicans.
    I also lost my virginity to her

• You should have no problem dating a black girl, especially if you're in New York lol.

• Everyone wants to do everyone

• HahHaha bro you haven't seen or been around the black women in the US! Best of luck with that!!!