Guys, what would you think about a hot/attractive girl having no social media accounts?

I find social networking quite annoying and have no interest in using social media and will probably never make an account.. I just wanted to know what guys would think about such a girl? Not that it would change my mind about making one lol :D

20

Most Helpful Guy

• She has a real life

What Guys Said 19

• I'd think that's a good sign that she's not desperate for attention, and won't go around telling everyone in the world anything she finds out about me!!!

I always think highly of people who aren't on social media too much.

• I'm one of about three people in the state I live, that doesn't have, or want a cell phone, social media, facefck, instacrap or all the other electronic intrusions into my life!
    I am not REAL 'Amish', but I read an article, in our local paper a few months ago, describing their life, and explaining it, and I came to realize, I am essentially 'Modern Amish-like' though I do not follow all of their ways!!
    I like not having a cell phone, so anyone can just call me, anytime!! I don't answer my 'old-fashioned' 'land-line' phone, unless I recognize the number.
    I am HATING Xfinity cable, as it is TOTALLY SHT quality, for as much as you pay!! I wish I could dump that!!
    I like living 'simple' without a lot of added 'apps' and sht on my computer!!
    I like the more 'simple' kinds of ladies. I grew up, without cell phones, email and texting!! We survived!! I don't need sudden, instant responses, and I can wait, and maybe even look forward to coming home, to find a phone message, from her, saying she would love to have dinner tomorrow.
    There was something about that waiting, anticipating, hoping, wondering, and waiting for the call back, accepting the date request!!
    Today, everything is instant, and RIGHT NOW, and there is no waiting, just instant gratification!!

• She would be a totally interesting person! I would want to get to know her. I mean, I have social media accounts for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, but I hardly use them. I only have them to keep in contact with my friends. :)

But a hot/attractive girl who can live her life without social media is pretty amazing! It certainly is a turn-on. :)

• I'd be in love with her because she'd be classy and seeks to avoid drama.

• I don't know... I've never met a girl that doesn't have a form of social media account. It's a sign of maturity. It would be nice to meet someone that doesn't have to announce every fucking detail of their life to everyone.

• I would like her even more.

• Well... id get her phone number instead of insta or fb. If a guy asks you for a contact what do u say?

Otherwise nothing's really different. I don't feel social networking is necessary but I have to maintain accounts anyway because I'd otherwise have no way to talk to others my age except by phone.

Well they have to ask for my number lol but this rarely happens.. I guess I'm kinda intimidating to guys (I think it's because of my body language.. I'm a really shy person and maybe they mistake my shyness for arrogance and aloofness) .. I never get approached.. guys just stare at me but never approach me

Well, I don't know you so well in real life, but I'm in the same boat as you. Except I'm trying to fix my shyness, although it's not going so well.
      Approach some of them then. Pick a guy that's staring at you, walk up to them and say hi. Still a good idea to wait for them to ask for a number.

• This is a complete turn ON! I don't like social media either :)
    Yeap! You must be an interesting person! You do not fall under prey of internet stalking and you seem to take your life as it is your private life. Same with me :)

• I'd very interested in knowing her.

• I would think highly of her. To me, that tells me she doesn't care other people think about her and she doesn't need the validation and stroke of ego from friends to boost up her self-esteem.

• I hope to meet such a girl, I don't like social media either, they seem more interesting

• I'd find it odd, but not bad.

• Ey good on you, if you dont use them. dont have it, i think your more left out honestly since so many people literally revolve around that shit but at least for some people youd most likely be normal, personality is everything and just because you dont have facebook or twitter or tumble or whatevers new now, mean that your less of a person just keep being you an no one will care

• No big deal. Everyone has their own preference. I wouldn't judge rather respect their choice.

• Irrelevant?

• I find social media also annoying and people always uploading new photos.
    Here most stopped using social media in the last years.

• I think she's highly intelligent! I now have greater interest!

• She's rare and a keeper. And I don't have to worry about the social accounts "friends" potentially getting interested. Or who's she following or allowing to follow her.

It's better that way:).
    To me.

• She likes anal