Girls/Guys wearing glasses, turn on or turn off?

• Turn onGirls/Guys wearing glasses, turn on or turn off?
  • Turn offGirls/Guys wearing glasses, turn on or turn off?
  • Doesn't matterGirls/Guys wearing glasses, turn on or turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter.. if the glass suits her, it will be a turn on

What Guys Said 20

• TOTALLY LOVE girls, in the right glasses!!! Even if they don't need them, and just wear them to look hot!!! :)

• It does not matter, I knew and have a lot of female friends that were attractive, wearing glasses or not. For me, wearing glasses is not a turn on/turn off. If you need glasses to see, then wear them.

However, it gives me that intelligent vibe, I am also attracted to intelligent girls. ;)

• If the glasses aren't ugly, then they can look great on a pretty girl.
    There's girls that look better with them on.

• It depends on the girl and the type of glasses she's wearing. Some girls look extremely hot with glasses on

• I had contacts for 4 months in grad school, and I got a LOT more positive attention from girls than in my many years of wearing glasses. So I would say it is definitely a negative for guys.

If a girl is attractive, glasses don't matter.

• Well it's like whatever, some frames are good and some are really bad

Mine were really bad :(

• The glasses have to look good on them. Smaller is better from an aesthetic point of view. Silhouettes are cool since they're barely noticeable.

• turn on for me I guess all the women I've ever dated wore glasses.

• Glasses can be cute and adorable

• depends on the person and the glasses. some even look better with than without.

• on girls its a turn on

• Doesn't matter both can be attractive.

• I hate that i have to wear glasses. They make me look so ugly

• Glasses always look bad in my opinion

• Certainly a turn on. However, it is not the only turn on, neither my previous girlfriend nor my current crush wear glasses.

• Glasses typically look super hot on girls. Just not with the kind worn in those pics. lol

• There's plenty of sexy ladies who wear glasses and I'm all for it!

• If your face is not very attractive, its good to hide it.

• but like not those glasses as shown above... it looks like you want more turn off than turn on.

I chose that picture for the turn on cuz I think they both look hot lol

may be for you but not for me... although i like glasses..

• yes, if they fit to her

What Girls Said 6

• I'd say it depends...
    If the glasses fit the person, and if they are cool, then it's definitely attractive to me.
    But if the glasses don't fit the person, then it's not that attractive... You really have to spend some time trying on all kinds of different shapes of glasses and asking the guys working at the glasses shop to help you with your choice.
    And some people look great with glasses, while some others don't. It's like hats, some people rock them, others... just no haha

• I wear glasses and I have some guys who crushed on me, so it's not a turn off haha!
    I also like glasses on guys, idc about them a lot, I barely see them when looking at someone

• Generally a turn on --but it depends on the frames and whether the glasses are attractive or not and if they suit the person's face.

i was gonna comment the same thing ^ it really depends on the persons face and the type of frames/lenses they were. for example i know this girl who needs like massive lenses and has a small af face and glasses on her is a turn off. its the opposite for some and all that

• Depends on the guy and the glasses.
    My guy looks dorky when he wears glasses but he's my guy, so... It's different. I'd still like him and/or get turned on whether or not he's wearing glasses.

• I wear glasses so I bet you can guess my vote

• for me it doesn't matter some guys look great with a nerdy look. I have to wear glasses and i won't like guys to b turn off by that.