My boyfriend sent me his d*ck pict, I find thats very rude and it pissed me of. what should I do toward him? should we break up?;(?

we have been together about 9months, never been making out and stuff. he knows me so shy and religious. i love him a lot but why did he do this to me

Most Helpful Guy

• "We've never made out and stuff" that makes it sound better too me honestly, okie dokie besides my ovious genius dating advice, i think common sense would tell me to talk it out with him, but if your feeling spicy you could suplex his small dick, picture taking ass, into the nearest dumster

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is tired of waiting, after 9 months of not even kissing. I'm sure he loves you, because he has the patience of staying with you without doing "anything". Have a conversation with him about how you feel about it, and try to hear him out (what he wants).

thank you that makes me feel comfortable :'3 //sorry for my grammar

You're welcome! :) Glad I could help. And don't worry. English is not my native language, so I know how difficult grammar can be ;)

lmao thanks again xD

What Guys Said 7

• Sexual repression much in Muslim countries?

• If you're boyfriend doesn't respect how you feel about him sending you a picture of his penis, then he is not a guy you want to be with because his lust is greater than any feelings he has for you.

nah thats what i worry about. can't see the difference between lust and love tho;(

• You should be eager to see his dick, isn't that why you're his girlfriend?

• 9 months and nothing
    no one waits forever

• In 9 months you haven't made out? He probably feels desperate and wants you badly.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Find a picture of a prettier or bigger dick online and send it back to him 😂 Always solves that problem for me

• seems like he's over waiting :/

• He wants you to know what you are missing out.

• Lol are you 12 ? 9months anf y'all still haven't made out wtf. And if you love him you won't let his dick pick break y'all apart. You sound young as f. Just tell him not to do that again cause it made you uncomfortable. If you're young sorry to say hunny but you're boyfriend is trying to get some action

i'm 19 and he is 21. i told him before many times that i dont like that kind of sexual things at least wait until marriage. He understood but whenever he gets horny he ll be crazy and i can't handle it ;(

@Dave20154 Note that she is from Indonesia