Have you ever stalked someone you like on social media?

Be honest, guys and girls ;)

• Yes, I even scroll to the very bottom of their page
    58% (22)58% (21)58% (43)Vote
  • Yes, but just a little bit... you know... a little bit
    24% (9)25% (9)24% (18)Vote
  • No, but if I do come across with their stuff, I'll look
    11% (4)8% (3)9% (7)Vote
  • Wait, what's social media?
    7% (3)9% (3)9% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol who doesn't?

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was so obsessed with this girl to the point where I viewed her social media profile at least twice a week. I even had some pictures of her somewhere in my gallery jeez, it was baad.

But guess wot?

I hooked up with her at a music festival, french kissed her in the crowd and spent the night with her.

Bitch.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah I have. This guy right above. He'd damn make me walk off stage to kiss him 😍😍

What Girls Said 11

• With online dating becoming more popular it's good to know the person is who they say they are. Checking out their online info can help identify cheaters and liars before getting to involved.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Relationship status say on fb doesn't really mean a lot, especially people nowadays just use it to troll

• 2mo

But you can see if the face matches the name. If they live/work where they say they do. If they have tons of pics with women wrapped around them or lots of fb drama.

On side note I would not date someone who misrepresented themselves, relationship status included. Though I have never come across that personally. It might be a different population though, 21 vs 30's.

• No not really. I am not that insane.

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. If I don't do that, it's safe to say that I don't like the person all that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • He was stalking me in person so I stalked him on social media. Unfortunately he didn't post much but It was probably because he was busy stalking me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love doing this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I Have

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought that's what they're for 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone does that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was not really stalking, just going through their pic, etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes girls do that, lol I follow mine on instagram.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I think at this point in time that is the norm to do so its not really stalking. Google someone your dating looking at their Facebook page stuff like that. We are curious creatures lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have a Facebook account because it's required to play certain online games for the PS4. I've never stalked or even looked at another person's social media profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't stalk, I just gather useful information which might help me at one point in the future :)

0|1
    0|0
  • A while back I did, now I don't care anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only very rarely.

If I "stalk" someone on social media, I'll usually just check when they've been online so that I can gauge whether or not they're ignoring my message (s) / attempts at conversation. If so, I delete the person afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah once, this girl led me on then after awhile just rejected me, I was like wtf, so I stalked her social media for like a week or 2 to see what was up

looking back on it, feels creepy af

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have social media

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have. Everyone does duh

0|0
    0|0