Would a guy date a girl who has never been in a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I personally would and I think most other people would. I value experience, but everyone will have their first time with everything, it wouldn't put me off. We live and we learn

You are right! 👌

What Guys Said 14

• Depends on why she never had a relationship.

If she had never one, because she is the right person that implies she sees me as the right person and that's definitely appealing.

If she never had one, because she is socially incapable - then that's a different story.

• Yeah sure why not

She just has to take it into consideration that relationship eventually includes sexual intimacy

• Experience matters to me, but often times it doesn't. For me, a girl with experience would know how to truly love someone. Not just the butterflies, crush, or giggly attitude, but also the caring , compassion, and considerations are important. I often find inexperienced girls to have an idea in their head about what a relationship is like versus the reality. Perhaps it's my understanding and too each their own. Over time, you lesrn heartbreak, forgivness, and understanding. I think it's crucial in a relationship and if you have that, then that's fine.

Thanks for your reply

• Maybe she was a prostitute and she doesn't want a relationship. Then the answer is no. But if else reasons i would say yeah.

I'm a virgin waiting for the right guy to come along. I'm very shy but am trying to pluck up the courage to approach people

• Every girl started that way...

• Yes. I've never been in one, but even If i had dated someone before, it wouldn't matter to me as long as I like the person.

• Considering that I've never been in one either, I wouldn't be able to say anything.

• Of course, they're not jaded.

• Depends but mostly yeah.

• Well, it depends, maybe. But I wouldn't really let myself fet into it. I learned the hard way that girls who haven't had previous boyfriends tend to change their minds and decide they haven't "seen enough"...

• Yes, I chose a wise a girl which has never been in a relationship before or a genuine relationship.

• If she's never been in a relationship and slept with a bunch of guys then no. Otherwise there's no issue here

I'm a virgin waiting for the right guy to do it with. I'm very shy in general but I am build my confidence to approach people.

• Why not. With pleasure.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I'd date a guy who's never been in a relationship.