All the guys that I date disappear, what could be the problem?

Is something normal for me, usually they disappear after the 2 date. The do not give me any reason or something, they just stop texting or calling.
The last guy we dated for 2 weeks and he acted very normal and suddenly he disappear.
I lost the count of how many times this happened to me, like yesterday I was supposed to have a date with some guy but he cancelled because he lost his wallet and now he disappear.

Guys, what things make you disappear without any reason or explanation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys don't disappear for no reason. If you find yourself having the same experience repeatedly with members of the opposite sex, it almost always means that they are reacting to something that you are doing.

Without going on dates with you and observing, I can't tell you what you are doing. Maybe you are doing something obnoxious, like talking loud or burping frequently. Maybe you are doing something that scares them, like talking about meeting their parents or how many babies you want to have. Maybe you are doing something that suggests you have some unresolved underlying anger.

Are there any of these guys who you think would be good enough to tell you what happened if you went back and asked them? Not the most recent one or two guys, but maybe somebody from 4-6 months ago.

Yes! Maybe I could ask someone but what about the guy that disappear even after our first date?

I have had a number of first dates that went no further simply because I didn't feel any attraction to the woman or she did something that turned me off.

Most Helpful Girl

• What did you mention to them during the first date? Do you talk about exclusivity during the first date? If yes, those guys are probably players who are only interested in sleeping with you.

no, I never do that and we just talk about normal things, the last guy he was telling me very private things but I did not.

What Guys Said 11

• you look pretty, so it isn't looks.

If her behavior, emotional balance, communication, etc... aren't a match then I don't call back. I have to have a fun and normal time with someone I get along with. I have to have enjoyed the time and feel like we have commonality, that there is some interest on her part.

Carrying past rejection wounds into the next date are bad, so take time between to recover emotionally if you are hurt by it. Try to focus on the good things and it will help you cast a more positive self image.

How are you emotionally... that is often the issue...

• Its a really immature and hurtful way to leave someone. I was dating a girl for like a month and a half and thought everything was great, one day she just cut off all contact. I was crushed, and I still think about her a lot. I don't know why people do it but I guess you just need to realize that you deserve better than them if that's how they treat you. No matter how much you like the person, if they do that to you they probably aren't worth your time.

• I mean your 20 so your probably dating the same age.
    20 year old dudes probably don't wanna settle down and maybe looking to just hookup and not really date. If so he should still have some common decency to tell you that. Maybe you give off the relationship vibe which is great! But not for a dude whose looking to fuck around ya know?
    What did you talk about? Did you show interest in him?

We talked about a lot of things, he even told me very personal things like his father used to be alcoholic and very personal things. He even introduced me to his friends.
      That is why is so rare for me that he disappear, he has not text me in 2 weeks and not even say happy birthday to me. So rare!!

Thank you :)

You are welcome 😊

• Well it's a hard question to say, but it's all about feelings and timing. If i don't see a girl often enough, i lose interest. Or if she takes too long to message me. Or my feelings and passion to pursue changes (general), but it's true. Your emotional status will highly influence it. For me, i've dropped girls quickly and easily. Guys are always looking at clues. If a girl doesn't like us, we know it. Ddhe'll message late and evrrything else and thats when we let it go. But if we find we like this girl but didn't pursue, then it's because something occured in our life or we don't feel comfortable anymore.

• It means I've come to the realization that I should definitely not date this person

• Maybe it's something you're doing as stated already. No guy leaves like that unpess they're really inmature and childish, you're really pretty so maybe it's your personality maybe?

• Two possible reasons. They realize you might not be an easy lay or you're REALLY annoying/boring.

You're an attractive girl so im thinking you're picking guys that have other "options" meaning they don't have entertain the idea of a committed relationship to have sex.

Maybe lower that "looks" bar a peg and find your self a funny guy to test out what's up.

• Are you an interesting person?

• Follow me back id like to message you about this

• May be you just choose badly in this regard? No one is perfect, cheer up champ.

• Well you're cute so are you being rude or bitchy? Or, as sad as it is to say, some guys will run off if they don't see a chance you'll put out. If that happens to be the case, you're better off without them

I am never rude with them, i am the opposite but maybe is because I talk too much or i do not know

What Girls Said 1

• you're dating ghosts. Try dating humans from now on.