Is it attractive to beg?

I have this dude and he gets mad that I don't text him because he waits for me to text him, and he wants to drool all of him. He gets mad when we in public I don't hold him hand or his muscles lol, instead I just walk beside him like a regular person does. back to the texting. when he's mad at me he doesn't text me and expects me to text him so we go like 2 -3 days without texting until he finally text me. and when we see each other he is lovely dovely and missing me. and I just acted nonchalant. so why, why does he want me to beg.. well not necessarily beg but want his attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it seems like he feels like you don't actually care about him if he always has to be the one to contact you first. You not holding his hand in public makes it seem that way too. If it were me, I would think the girl isn't interested and just break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds controlling and extremely possessive.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds insecure asf and clingy

• because its clearly seen that you dont care about him that much and he's realizing that

• If it's on your knees while I have no pants on and a raging hard on yes

What Girls Said 0