How can I pour fish oil and eggs over my ex's car without getting caught?

've been screwed over by this guy. He only invited me over to his house for sex and he was very abusive. He choked me and pushed me up against the wall and called me his property.

I've stopped seeing him now but I know where he lives and I'm planning to cycle to his house one night and pour a tin of fish oil mixed with eggs over his car.

Is this a good idea? How can I do this without getting caught?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is stupid. You must not be a sub. I'm assuming he did all that during sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just call the cops? If he has called you his property, he will probably go after you again. You do that, and he will probably try to get revenge on you. The best you can do is call the cops and keep him out of your life. Tell the people in your life what he did to you.

What Guys Said 12

• I kinda hope you'll get caught

• I'm sure you're better than that.

It sounds pretty pathetic.

If you really want to get him back, do so in a more dignified and brutal manner so he'd know first, it was you in order to get the message across.

• Well that would be the ultimate revenge, getting yourself arrested or fined for property damage and also making it so that you're unable to charge for abuse, wouldn't it?

• It is definitely not a good idea. You must have felt cheated and abused. If you think you are standing on strong legal footing , then you can complain to the police. When you are in love you take risks. All risks don't give rewards. Some risks give you a jackpot. It's just a question of luck how your boyfriend will treat you. Think you had a bad time and forget about him. Look for someone new. That will be a better option.

• How petty, don't you have better shit to do? You just enjoy two different types of sex is all.

• why did you go for a jerk in the first place? its not his fault, its yours.

• Normal people don't do that to random cars, it's a crazy ex girlfriend thing so even if someone else happened to randomly do it, you'd be the primary suspect.

• banana in exhaust and pee in gas tank. Alsk smear dog pop all of his windshield

• Shaving cream strips paint back to bear metal if you're looking for ideas and egg also damages paint

• Just live life and move on. The universe may throw you a bone. *listens to voice messages and grins*

• and the questions just get dumber and dumber

• pro tip: take a piss in his gas tank... oh wait...

What Girls Said 12

• sure why not. if you know his car will be out in a driveway or parking lot grab your stuff and swing by there at 3am. idle your car near his with lights off and look around to make sure no one is looking or around. get out and run over and do it. don't 4get to slash his tires too. DENY everything! even if he suspects you they'll never be able to prove it. and remember, revenge is a dish best served cold!!

• You just need to call the cops and move on. If you do this, your going to risk getting yourself hurt or god forbid killed. This guy sounds dangerous to be around, don't be stupid! Last thing we don't need to hear is a dead woman who thought it was fun to get revenge on an ex. You have no idea what his mindset will be once he knows it was you.

• I really hope you get caught lmfao

• Do it at night

• One, if he was abusive, you should've called the cops. Two, don't do that. Be the better person. I'm sorry you were treated that way, but find someone you're compatible with instead.

• If he is abusive he may react to this and do something. I would just avoid him and have nothing to do with him again.

• Thats being petty. You dont need to do anything to get back at him. Just move on

• Ruining someone's property is a crime so if you like jail do it

• Ehhh... I wouldn't do it.

• Don't do it. Just move on.

• I agree with a lot of the guys, it seems petty and stupid.

• YES DESTROY THAT CUNT