I am in love but why can't I stop fantasizing about being with other guys I see?

I have had this on/off thing going on with this guy. I am in love with him and he is with me, but we both have "commitment issues". My heart beats faster when he touches me and I think about him most of time but still I can't stop myself from fantasizing and crushing on my guy friends' friends if I find them really attractive. Why am I like this when I know I have strong feelings for this one guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because you're in love with someone doesn't mean you can't be attracted to other people. It's perfectly normal. This kind of thing normally happens more to guys because we generally have higher libidos, and require less emotional attachment to be attracted to someone, but it's not strange for a woman to experience the same.

What Guys Said 4

• Because you're not in love

• You're not In love. You like his friends too as well as him

• Slut detected

• Just dont cheat. Keep your feeling to yourself if possible so that there is no jealousy.

What Girls Said 3

• You probably don't really love him.

• Sounds normal to me.

• It's normal. That's how the majority of human-beings are. Men do the same thing, so I wouldn't worry about that.