I had sex with my boyfriend bestfriend should I tell him or keep it a secret?

I've been together with my boyfriend Ryan for 6 months. I feel so bad about it because he's really a sweetheart. He bought me a promise ring & told me he would never hurt me. The problem is is that the sex is really bad.. A month ago his bestfriend's been hitting on me & so weve been having sex since & both agreed to not tell Ryan about the affair. he's totally my type and the sex was amazing. I dont want to confess to Ryan but it's tearing me up inside. I know he will be so hurt especially since his ex cheated on him aswell. But im starting to have feelings for his bestfriend & i dont know if i could get over the bad sex my ex offers! What should i do?

2mo * boyfriend *

Most Helpful Guy

• You should break up with your boyfriend and not talk to his best friend again.
    Regardless of how good or bad the sex was you completely went behind your boyfriend's back even though you knew how much he loved you, and with his BEST FRIEND.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you tell your boyfriend, he's going to dump you and he will lose his friend.
    If you don't tell you will be wrecked with guilt, carry on the affair, and might get caught.
    So ask yourself this question: who would you'd rather be with: boyfriend or his friend?
    If you dump your boyfriend, will the other guy want to be with you? Does he have feelings for you?
    Talk to him and find out. Go from there. I'm probably not the best person to give advice because I'm no angel myself and have done a lot of shitty things.
    But I have learned one thing really well: think about yourself first. Make sure you're happy, you get what you want, and then worry about other people.

What Guys Said 8

• U are a fucking horrible person
    1- breakup with both
    Coz one is a poor guy u obviously don't care about him that's why u cheated
    2nd is asshole who betray his friend

So u must know that when sex is bad u talk about it and work on it together till u enjoy it
    Or break up. Not the fuking cheaters way u did here

• and then when the guy you love cheats on you, you will feel like your boyfriend would, so dont get upset when it happens. and i hope it does.

• I've been told that sex is 40% of a relationship... Unless it's bad, then it's 60%.
    This means that if the sex is bad it won't work out: break up with your bc. BUT the other guy won't work out either.
    A relationship based off of great sex is fun, but never works, believe me. Also he knows you'll cheat on a boyfriend already so he can't trust you.
    You can keep playing, but you should break up with ur boyfriend fr.

• So you care about sex more than the fact that he's a stand up guy and treated you with complete kindness? Wow... just wow. Break up with him so he can move on.

• damn...

• The great sex is going to get you in the end right now. Ryan is going to find and you are going to hurt him. Be truthful now and get the truth out!

• Dump him, seriously, let him find someone better.

• cough *wh*cough*ore*cough...

What Girls Said 4

• He deserves better. You're trash and so is the so called "best friend". You two, were made for each other. Tell him, so that he can be with somebody whose actually worth it.

• obviously tell him
    This is not a small matter.

• I don't even know what to say here...

• You need to break up with him.