What does it feel like to fall in love?

I don't know what it feels like. The only way I can describe it is that I just want to be with this girl, I want to devote my life to making her happy. I want to be wth her and talk to her as much as I can. Is that love, or a crush? I'm pretty young, so I haven't dealt with this before. I'm worried I'm getting ahead of myself because I haven't even asked her out, I've told nobody about this. What was it like for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It hasn't happened to me yet

I feel like maybe that's me too, and I'm just kidding myself? I've never cared much about it before, I never thought people have to, I'm just wondering if its real or not. For the longest time this was me too, and I'm trying to figure out if it's changed. It happened kind of unexpectedly for me... I think it will for you too. I'm trying not to let it go if it is real.

I don't think it's real. Reality hits me in the face too hard

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like being able to eat ice cream every day without getting fat. It's like playing at a piano recital and even if you make some mistakes, you get a standing ovation. It's like somebody asking you every night "what do you want for dinner" and then giving you exactly what you want.

That's such an awesome description! That's what I was wondering, is it more of the little things that just make your day sometimes, and you feel like that's her? I feel like that's kind of what you're saying, but I hate putting words in anybody's mouth. Thanks for the great description! I appreciate the piano...

Yes, being in love is a lot of little things that make a difference. When I go to my girlfriend's house, I know that whatever happens earlier in the day, we will go to bed with her paying her head on my chest and holding me tight. I know that, if she prepares dinner for us, she will make sure that we have something that I like. Before I leave, she won't ask but I will make sure that her garbage cans are all emptied. If a storm passes through, I will go help her prepare for it. We take care of each other in so many little ways.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Falling in love is like falling into a bottomless pit and while falling you keep on getting hurt and yet the pain is worth it. The fall is beautiful

• I never been in love per se I only crushed on girls but I can imagine is a different kind of love that you'll only know when it happens, and it's all based on a connection commonalities and I believe.. attraction, I don't believe in love at first sight, it's all attraction not love

So what is crushing on girls like? I'm just really confused with it all.

Crush is an intense attraction that is somehow superficial no emotional attachment of any sorts, love is the opposite. I haven't experienced being in love at all or connect with a girl in that level yet.. but crushing I have many many times

Thanks! That's a good description, it helps.

• You feel like she's the most precious thing in the world.