Is it appropriate for a girl to avoid a guy and responds to a text message 3 hours later for texting a girl 5 days later after she gave me her number?

For 3 months she would act the following towards me:
She laughs at my jokes
Tell me I’m awesome
-After I assisted her, she says I’m very helpful and says Thank you and has offered me coffee
-I usually send her an email starting off with Hello and she responds with Hi but once I sent a her an email starting off with Hey and she instant messaged me with a Hey also.
-She saw me at a store and she jumped and screamed my name.
-When I was assisting a friend, she offered to buy me candy. When I declined the offer, she came in looking upset.
-When I pass by and say Hello, she smiles and says Hello back.
-She send me an email every three to four days a week and sometimes sends me smiley face emoji
When I arrive she says Hello and when I leave, she says Bye and one time she stood in the corner and said see you later
Tell me to have a good day or have a great weekend in person or through email

We had a 30 minute conversation about work, school and she asked me where I lived.
The next day, she sent me the following instant message:
Hi, (Name) =) Smiley face emoji
Please call me at (personal cell phone number)

Since I was busy, I instead ended chatting her through instant message instead.

5 days later, I sent her a text with the following message:
Me: Hi, Name, It's Name. How is everything going?

3 hours 30 mins later, she responded with
Hi, Name everything is fine. Thanks.
What can I help you?
I sent her another text message 30 mins later but she didn't respond to my text message.

The next day, she didn't step out desk to say Hello.
A month later, I saw her and stared at her from the other side of the hallway, and she covered her face with her hand, looked down and walked away.

We haven't talked to each ever since the last text message she sent which was 1 month and 2 weeks ago.

What made her avoid me and not respond to my text message if she gave me her phone number?
Is it appropriate as the relationship/friendship is no longer existent now?

What Girls Said 1

• She sounds friendly towards you. She doesn't seem interested in you.

What Guys Said 1

• fuck her and all of those who do this to guys, it's fucking not appropriate for anyone. fuck those hoes

What do you think about this?
      Why did she do it?

what I can tell is, it's weird for me to have such conversation via email and so on, I'm mby young enough to walk to her and ask why is she like this, I don't know how is it in your country and how you deals with problems like this. it's still hard enough to tell you what to do cuz thanks to someone advise you can act like you would never do before. I would deal with it like I feel to do, asking her why isn't she even responding to stupid hi