Girls, White girls ; What is your preference in race of guys you date?

Your opinion on this?

3

What Girls Said 3

• I can find guys of any race attractive, but probably my main preference in looks is guys with brown eyes and a warm skin tone (rather than cool) so I tend to lean toward non white or at least non English makes as they are more likely to have these traits.

Thanks. What does it mean if you find a guy really attractive , but his not your preference?

For example there is a random pale skinned guy you find super attractive , but he is obviously not your preference since you prefer warm skinned tones.

So how can a girl find a guy super attractive , but not want to date him because he is not her preference?

Sure I guess

what could be the likely reason?

• i prefer filipino, mexican and black

For example there is an random guy you find really attractive, but he isn't filipino, mexican or black. Therefore you wouldn't like to date him , because he is not your preference.

How does that work for girls?

• I tend to prefer white.

For example there is a non-white guy you find super attractive, but you won't date him because white guys are your preference.

What do you actually mean when a girl says that?