Will I be cheated on?

I've been talking to this guy for about three months now. He's expressed an interest in dating me, but he's a marine and is travelling a lot. He confided in me that he cheated on his ex-girlfriend before and that he doesn't regret it, but says he's changed and grown up since then. I know anyone can say that. Opinions? If I do date him, is it very likely I'll be cheated on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, yes. I'm a former marine and its part of the culture. Stay away!!

Most Helpful Girl

• prob you should go for an anti war kind of guy they'll probably never cheat you'll just have to put up with their constant lectures on how we could improve society and whats fundamentality wrong with everything including but not limited to; how forks are made and how bees cry without a home.

What Guys Said 8

• If he's "changed and grown up" since it happened, he would have some remorse about what he did. This is just prepackaged bullshit intended to get your panties on the floor.

May be she one of women who go to men with status and titles , my mother sister did this , boy she got fucked in life

• You just said guys only want you for sex... now you say this guy wants to date you.
    Why you makin' up questions, yo?

xD

• Run awaya from this dude. Dont walk.
    he's got girls in each city

• Ehhh I would walk away, I mean he didn't regret it

• I dont see why he wouldn't, once a cheat always a cheat

• Depends, I have brother Sergei in marines and he is not the same that I grew up with , just be-careful , not all marines bad but they tend to lose them selves in themselves if you understand. Be wise

• Wtf? Run away from that scum bag. Trust he just wants sex. Unless your cool with that go for it.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• He's matured and changed and yet he doesn't regret it? That doesn't make sense to me.

• it depends, did he cheat on her because she was abusive or was it because he was just bored in the relationship? if its the 2nd reason he'll most likely do it again. still, i think once someone cheats it's easier to do it again :/

• People do grow up and change. You don't know what was going on in that situation. And if you like him why hold back on what ifs? As the risks there with anyone you get involved with