Physical contact makes me awkward? How do I stop it?

Whenever I go put with a guy and he puts his arm around me or tries to kiss me I get so awkward and I blush and stuff... like it just feels weird. I can't be all sexual forward and open until I know a guy really well and bond with him like a best friend which takes me months and months... how do I just get comfortable right away and do what I wanna do without being awkward

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't feel comfortable being touched by others. I don't think it's possible to feel fully comfortable right away. Always takes time. Some can adapt pretty fast while others need more time. I don't think it's a big deal. Not something to worry about. Blushing is totally fine. Happens to everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• In time, with more experience and stuff you won't have this problem. There's no way to just eliminate it tho. And tbh it could help weed out guys who aren't really interested in you but just sex.

What Guys Said 1

• No dude, i think your fine the way you are, youd rather actually work at a relationship rather then rush it, you have the right mind set dont second guess yourself

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the same esp if I'm attracted to the guy