Can a girl ask a guy out on a third date?

I met a guy through a mutual friend, and we drunkenly made out the first time we met. Since then we've been texting almost every day and have gone on two proper dates but have yet to kiss again. After the second date, I texted him that night saying thank you and that I had fun. He replied the same night and said he did too. It's been two days and I haven't heard anything since. Should I make the next move and ask him to hang out? Or should I sit back and let him text if he wants to hang out?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to go on another date then ask him. Don't wait until someone else makes those kind of choices for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• ok, since you've already seen him a few times and your texting regularly (2 days not nbd), I think you're good to text him and kinda lead him to ask you. like it's hard for me bc I never ask guys on dates, but I would feel ok texting him and just ask him what he's got going on in the next few days. by his answers you'll be able to tell if he wants to see you again

What Guys Said 5

• I don't see anything wrong with you making the first (technicly third) move. Go for it.

• You can do the first, so why not the third?

• A girl can ask a guy out on the first date

• He may have given up on you. Why no kissing on the dates? You should have given him a blowjob.

• well if your asking out on a date and your on a date it defeats the purpose

What Girls Said 0