Is gaming a turn off in your 20s?

I'm successful. Have a great job. I workout and have a good body. Think I'm pretty attractive. Priorities are straight. I play world of warcraft and stream for viewers. It can be a lot of fun. Wondering how much this would turn off a girl when she walks into my nerd cave and see world of warcraft on the screen.

2mo Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 types of women: one that would find you interest a complete turn off. The other will share your interest. Or the third that is indifferent. The third will react in one of either two ways: first, she may join in because she likes you and wants to show that she is open minded to exploring your interests (although she won't do that for long if you don't do the same for her interests). Or secondly, she'll be cool with it as long as you don't pressure her to join in as it isn't her cup of tea.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm unsuccessful. I don't have a job. I don't work out and I have let myself go. I avoid the mirror. I'm all over the place. I play world of warcraft and stream for viewers. It can be a lot of fun. Wondering how much this would turn off a girl when she walks into my nerd cave and see world of warcraft on the screen.

As you can see, the first bit renders the second of less consequence...

What Girls Said 13

• Nope, I game too and so does my boyfriend. It'd probably be more of a turn off if they weren't at all interested in it.

• All sounds good, except workd of warcraft and I'm wondering how much time you spend on it a day...
    When I know this info, I'll be able to reply best.

• If you're doing fine in life and have goals and priorities, who cares if you like WOW or League of Legends etc. Its something you're passionate about and enjoy doing. So all the power to ya. I dont find it a turn off whereas, certain women would.

• As long as you don't play it all day long, and you actually enjoy going out doing other activities then I'd be fine with it

• its not a problem

• Lol no. If a guy doesn't obsessively play video games, but still enjoys playing in moderation then that's totally cool with me. I'm fine chilling watching him play. As long as he's not obsessed with it.

• I don't see it being an issue. If that's how you spend your down time, then it's cool

• I'm a game developer myself so...

• No, it's okay

• You gotta play animal crossing to win the bitches over

• i dont find people who play games attractive. sorry

You're entitled to your opinion lol. Appreciate the feedback. Why do you think it's unattractive?

i prefer someone that is extroverted and adventurous rather than someone who locks himself in his batcave

But what if he's Batman?

• the guy i date is 36 and a gamer

• I think it would be a turn off for some girls, but I guess the key is finding one that likes it or doesn't mind it. That's going to be the girl for you.

What Guys Said 7

• Dude, i'll tell you this. Do not compromise who you are for women. If you want to play videogames in your 20's play videogames in your 20's. I've also met tons of women who are cool with videogames so don't sweat it.

• WoW and having a life? Are you lying to me, are you like a rare species in WoW. Also attractive? Now I know you're lying.

Seriously though, many girls dig people who game and also have their priorities right.

• Depends on the girl.. I've dated women in their 30's that game more than i do.

• Would you suddenly stop playing if women said it was a turn off?

Didn't think so

• If you make money doing it I don't see why there would be a problem?

• why would you give an f what biatches think? thats too beta... .

• yes, it would.