I'm dating a jerk?

I've been in my junior year of high school for about 3 weeks now. And after meeting everyone in my new classes, there was one guy who caught my attention. He is notorious at my school for being a player but of course I think i know better than all the other girls who have dealt with him in the past after barely talking to him for a couple of weeks. Anyways, we were talking and i was flirting and he'd smile, so I figured he might be interested. He messaged me on Facebook one night and the next day i asked him for his number at school. After that we started to talk again and he had a girlfriend. I backed off and said that he should figure things out with her before he talks to me so he said he broke up with her. Fast forward a week and we are dating, i guess. But he doesn't text me all day, which isn't a big deal, besides the fact that he's constantly texting people all day long. Physically he wants to move a little faster than normally would, and I often think that I disappoint him. My friends say he is manipulative and probably cheating. My question is, What should I do? I don't date often and I don't have a great track record with relationships. I need help.

• Stop talking to him, he would be at your beck and call if he was interested
  • Maybe back off a little, he might catch on that you're withdrawing and run back to you
  • Keep going as you are, relationships between teens are always confusing
  • Be a good girlfriend and do what he asks, it never hurts to get out of your comfort zone, you're probably just paranoid
  • Go out of your way to be nicer, maybe he just feels unappreciated, or wants more effort from you

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even know what to say, to be honest. You were told what sort of dude he was, you basically already know deep down, yet you're still asking this question. Is it like personal therapy for you, or is this just typical retarded teenage girl behaviour?

Fuck me, man. The times I've seen this question.

Most Helpful Girl

• well you already know he's prone to cheat bc he was taken when you met. but your young and that doesn't mean if you like him don't date him. he probably is a jerk but don't get serious yet. have fun with him and then if he wants it serious, he'll have to step it up

What Guys Said 2

• I don't get it. You know he's a player and a jerk; he had a girlfriend when you started talking, but yet, you decided to date him.

Dumb girls are every player's dream. He won the lottery with you.

• I can't even choose any of those options. Is he a jerk? who knows. You're at an age where it's easy for guys like this to take advantage of girls you.
    Im certain he's going to use you and fuck you over.

To be bluntly' honest here. Your options show how naive you are when dealing with boys.

Let me put it this way. You know deep down he's bad. You're searching for other people to justify your bad potential bad decision.

You're not wrong.

Trust me, you'll be glad you stayed away from this guy.

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't feel comfortable with him then just break up.

• Most boys at your age are immature. They just want to go from one girl to the other and sense you especially mentioned the fact that he is known to be a player it makes sense as to why he doesn't text you all day. I'm not saying he is cheating but he has to show effort if he is not showing any effort than leave him