I've been in my junior year of high school for about 3 weeks now. And after meeting everyone in my new classes, there was one guy who caught my attention. He is notorious at my school for being a player but of course I think i know better than all the other girls who have dealt with him in the past after barely talking to him for a couple of weeks. Anyways, we were talking and i was flirting and he'd smile, so I figured he might be interested. He messaged me on Facebook one night and the next day i asked him for his number at school. After that we started to talk again and he had a girlfriend. I backed off and said that he should figure things out with her before he talks to me so he said he broke up with her. Fast forward a week and we are dating, i guess. But he doesn't text me all day, which isn't a big deal, besides the fact that he's constantly texting people all day long. Physically he wants to move a little faster than normally would, and I often think that I disappoint him. My friends say he is manipulative and probably cheating. My question is, What should I do? I don't date often and I don't have a great track record with relationships. I need help.
- Stop talking to him, he would be at your beck and call if he was interestedVote A
- Maybe back off a little, he might catch on that you're withdrawing and run back to youVote B
- Keep going as you are, relationships between teens are always confusingVote C
- Be a good girlfriend and do what he asks, it never hurts to get out of your comfort zone, you're probably just paranoidVote D
- Go out of your way to be nicer, maybe he just feels unappreciated, or wants more effort from youVote E
Most Helpful Guy
I don't even know what to say, to be honest. You were told what sort of dude he was, you basically already know deep down, yet you're still asking this question. Is it like personal therapy for you, or is this just typical retarded teenage girl behaviour?
Fuck me, man. The times I've seen this question.1