Girls, What would you think if your boyfriend took you mini golfing, laser tag, bowling, go carting, or an arcade for a date?

Would you enjoy that or not?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, that sounds like a great time. Recently, I went to a Glow-in-the-Dark Monster Mini-Golf place, this past weekend, and had such a great time. Next week, we plan on going to play paint ball. It keeps it interesting, and completely fun! Id much rather go on a date with someone who takes me go carting - but, it also depends on the type of girl/woman you get.

What Girls Said 29

• I'd love that <3 We've gone to a laser quest and bowling before but as a group, not really as a date.

• I'd think fuck yes! Those kind of dates are way better than eating out at fancy restaurants in my books. 👌

• I'd think he was a nerd. Nah but I'd have a hell of a good time. Especially at laser tag. Wouldn't like mini golf prefer regular golfing tho.

• Are you kidding? That sounds awesome! Especially the arcade, that and/or mini-golfing would make a really cute first date.

• That would be awesome

• OMG yassss. That'd be so much fun

• I'd have fun, for sure.

• Yes, that sounds like a lot of fun.

• I'd like that, it sounds like a lot of fun!! :) I'd just be really to spend time with him; it doesn't matter as much what we're doing together, but yeah this sounds like something I'd enjoy.

• That sounds like fun ☺️

• Um, hell yes! Where do I sign up 😝

• I would enjoy the arcade a lot

• Would love it!

• My boyfriend has done that for a date with me and it was one of the best ones we've ever had!

• :) think I've done nearly all of that beside laze tag with him already

• That would be badass and I would love it. ^^

• Of course?
    Lol.

• Sounds fun

• Gosh this would be the perfect date
    I love bowling most 😍

• Oh, yes! That sounds like fun!!! ✊

• Sign me up! Although maybe this shouldn't be the first date.

• Hell yes!

• Wwwweeeeeeeeeeee!!!

• Love it

• Yes I would like it.

• 100% down for laser tag

• Well I am awful at two of those things, but if he enjoys it and makes it fun, then I wouldn't mind going.

• Yes sounds like fun!

• Never been to the arcade before. But sounds awesome!!