Nice girls finish last too?

Guys of any age, why is it that no matter how many kind things I want to do for someone i'm with, it's never enough? My whole life, I've dated only a handful of guys. When i have a boyfriend, I don't flirt with anyone else, I'm always available to talk, I try to especially nice, and i'm always open to answer questions and discuss things that they want in a relationship. I love to do cute things like send cute pictures of myself (only if he enjoys them, i'm not vain, i'm just someone who likes pictures), and send him good morning texts to wake up to. But it seems that even though I do all of these things, somehow it never works out. I always feel like i'm more into the relationship than the person i'm with, and I feel like one of us is always unhappy. I'd say in general that i'm decently attractive. I am 5'10, I have shoulder length blonde hair and blue-grey eyes. I'm soft spoken and I'm a people pleaser. I'm just not sure why I can never find a guy to do sweet things for and make happy.

Most Helpful Guy

• to tell you the truth guys love a girls love aka compassion and affection, but guys want sex too as equal as love so perhaps you just come off as just a friend and guys dont really want a girl who's just a friend. we tend to want a relationship with her, and sex helps lead to that. i know it kinda sounds mean. but its just how it is.

What Guys Said 2

• Not at all. I like nice girls

• Inevitably one person will be more invested than the other. You sound like a great girlfriend, don't change, but don't be too forthcoming.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, unfortunately...