If you found these messages between your partner and his friends, what would you think?

The story is that he was going out with his friends, Guy's Night. Going threw his messages, I find out there is going to be a female there and drinking. Of course, I confronted him about it. He said he was just saying all of that to make his friend shut up. I think there is more to what he is telling me.
And yes, I know it's wrong to snoop.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he is lying like crazy to youj. But I bet you overlook it and stick with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's plotting cheating on you and discussing how to avoid getting caught. Take it as you will. I'd be gone so fast..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Move on and don't risk sticking around for him. Why would you be involved with somebody who has friends who's thinking about raping another girl by getting her drunk? The girl is not the problem, its him and his crazy acting friends! That is a major red flag, and he's condoning the behavior. He shouldn't be friends with guys who act like that, but you can't tell him what to do. Break up with him and don't bother going back.

• That's awful but maybe he's just trying to relate to his friends (if they're single) he probably won't act on it but it's just banter between lads

• He sounds awful and completely untrustworthy. Plus, his grammar is terrible. You deserve better.

• I would be worried about that

• that's a red flag

• Cheat

• I'm sorry but looks like he's planning to cheat on you