For guys who make a lot of money and want a girl to want him for his money, when should he let her know he has a lot of money?

• Let it naturally come up when talking about your jobs for the first time
    20% (1)50% (3)36% (4)Vote
  • Wait until your "together" but not "official"
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Wait until you're "official"
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Wait 1 month after you're official
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Wait a couple months after your official
    40% (2)17% (1)27% (3)Vote
  • I don't know
    40% (2)17% (1)27% (3)Vote
  • Other (explain)
    0% (0)16% (1)10% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo I DONT want her to want me for my money

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• She'll figure it out. One way or another, she'll figure it out. Or if you try and hide it too much she'll think you're married and not date you anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

When should i let her know. I know shell find out

• 2mo

Well in normal dating conversation, talking about work generally comes up. She'll ask you what you do, how are you going to avoid that question without lying? And if you dodge she'll think you're hiding something serious or not serious about her. You may as well tell her whenever she asks you and that's likely going to be on the first date. At most you can be vague about what you do without being specific. So like instead of saying "I'm the CEO of the Bank of America!" You can say, "I work at a bank, sit behind a desk and boss people around."

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want her to know you have money, don't make it obvious and wait until its something official. Just take her out to cheaper places and don't rent limo's to go out etc. Just act like a normal dude should work just fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I couldn't be wi someone who has money it makes me feel very uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If you want her to use you for your money, tell her right from the beginning.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Typo, dont want her to want me for my money

• 2mo

Then don't let her know. Until you're both in a relationship and you know she's with you because she likes you, don't let her know.