Would you date someone if they had a ton of pictures of them with another person of the opposite sex on their facebook/instagram?

Honestly I just saw a question like that on here and I remembered dating a guy and he had a bunch of pictures of him and other girls on facebook. It was a huge turn off for me. Luckily when I met my husband on facebook, he did not have that.

• yes I would
  • no I wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• i would think its her boyfriend
    and going with girls with boyfriend is not my style

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha my ex crush has tons of pictures with girls from all over the world.
    Russian, Ukranian , French, Italian, Brazilian etc (yeah I also stalked the girls 😡).
    Not only that, he is also tagged in pictures laying in a bed with one girl in each arm 😤😤😤 not naked though.
    Not going to lie it made me a bit jealous. But yeah I would date a guy like that if he's serious with me and I won't end up like the other dozens of girls, a. k. a a fling.

its just a trick to increase status. i know guys who actually pay girls to take pics like that becuase they know other insecure girls (like you) will see them and start lusting after them. It works on a lot of people who are too naive to see past the smoke and mirrors. changes are he paid them for the status increase

What Guys Said 12

• there are to many guy freind factor like if you and one of her guy friends dont get along an she has known the guy freind for years your kicked to the curb so she won't loose a good freind who can be there for her like a security blanket. girls that never really grow up or really get serious in a relationship until they can manage there guy friends and control the interactions of the boy friend and her guy friends.

i have seen it to many time to many times to say it works when the girl lets her guy friends interfere in the relationship even if its good intentions there is always gonna be that one freind who is gonna be a jerk to the boy friend and ruin a good relationship.

• Kinda depends on their facial expression and body language in the pictures but I could end up assuming they sleep around.

So because they have opposite sex friends mean they sleep around. Ok

@Touchmehxx
      All I did was respond to your comment.

I don't get what you're on about unattractive. I didn't say anything about that

• We live ones love ones loyalty n honesty is must in any relationship

• According to me any person having a ton of pictures of girls on his facebook timeline is not showing a good behavior. At least his girlfriend has good reasons to doubt his character. In the above example , the pictures are not mentioned as sexy or not. But his girlfriend has ample reason to feel insecure because he has many girls pictures on his facebook timeline. Usually girls don't like such boys. There may be some exceptions. But generally such boys are not preferred as boyfriends.

• no i won't

• if they are just friends... yeah

• i dont date any girl who has an instagram account period. textbook attention whore

Respect.

I couldn't agree more but considering 99% of girls are attention seeking on instagram it's gonna be hard to find someone who isn't.

@PG1997 thats why im single lol

• If they're friends then I don't care.

• No cause it would be weird to me.

• No thanks

• Isn't that something women are kind of into? That he's very popular with women and other women want him too?

• probably not. supposedly, when a girl uploads a photo in to their profile picture, with a guy, it's generally their boyfriend. why should i date a girl who does that?

yes I feel the same way.

Ok stop bothering me please your notification keeps popping up it's annoying. Bye

bye bye

What Girls Said 9

• Are those tons of pictures his sisters, than sure! No, but seriously, it would kind of be a red flag... but it could be, he really is just a popular guy, has a lot of friends, females included, so you get to know the guy and you find out, he's just a friendly guy, or you know, too lazy to delete old photos or doesn't want to because memories are memories. Ultimately though, you can kind of get the vibe of the person if they are more of the player variety or just friendly, and of course you can probably get more of a sense from his friends what he's like.

• With the Many that I have Dated and Mated, there have been Some who Have Had A... Ton of Pictures of them in Pictures with other girls.
    When I meet Someone and are Dating him, I am not Thinking of a Real Relationship at the time. And if it Works out that we do become One, hun, then I don't Let the Past that was a Blast get to me. I can only Hope for the Best with my Own present situation at Hand with my New Man.
    Good luck and Great question, @phil2 xx

• I wouldn't consider dating him. I'd assume he was still hung up on her , and not ready to start dating again. I'd feel I was just a rebound relationship

• It's just pictures on social media.

If I saw a guy or girl with tons of pics and there was a cat in every one, I'm not going to jump to any weird conclusions.

I mean I could have loads of pics taken with a guy... you don't know if he's my brother, my best friend, if he's gay, transgender... whoever or whatever. A picture can tell a thousand stories and most have said one thing "It's the boyfriend". That's a very narrow minded view on things.

• i wouldn't assume they're a player just from pictures

• i don't like that either, i would want to be that special one whose his pictures are only with

• I dated a guy who had a lot of friends, and about half were female. I think it's good to have friends of both sexes. That being said, I really didn't like it that much and it made me jealous sometimes, but I realized that the discomfort was because of underlying issues/past relationships and not because of him.

In other words, yes I would.

• If they're just friends i don't care

• Yes I Would.