Do you believe some are meant to love another?

Sometimes I believe people are supposed to love another and not be able to let go. There's a reason for everything. I believe also there is a reason you can't let go of an ex too. I can't understand my reason. But what about you guys?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe this, it doesn't make any sense statistically and it violates the "the universe doesn't care" principle.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe in soul mates, but not love at first sight. Soul mates I feel like are meant to be with you. Yes you might find someone else if it doesn't work out with them (I know a couple women whose boyfriends got killed in car crashes before they could marry and they found other men eventually but aren't 100% happy). But I feel like no one will ever mean as much to you as your soulmate

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Statistically I believe their are multiple people meant for another because well chances are you can find many dream girls, actual dream girls that want to be with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • No such thing. There is always a reason to let go, if needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • people have cut off relationships and "love" from spirituality. they've put God out of the equation. thats why modern relationships fail... .

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!