I know everybody is different, but have you hear of black women liking middle eastern guys?

I'm into black girls but I feel like black girls don't like middle eastern men. Do you know of such a couple?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm quite sure they do. As a black woman I've dated men of many different race. I recently dated a Lebanese man for 4 years and an Afghan for a year before that. I think that the only issue I had was a culture clash. The Lebanese man I dated felt that his family would did not aprove of me because of my race and religion.

+races

Lol wow. That's crazy

Yeah

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girl crush on me for several years bc she thought I was middle Eastern 😂

What Girls Said 7

• I have no problem with them at all. Blacks girls have a stereotype of not really liking anyone. I can vouch that that is not true. I think a lot of middle eastern people are gorgeous, they're so slept on.

• I do!!! Many of them are so hot!!

• I do😊 But I haven't actually dated any though.

• 1000% I find you very attractive. And i love middle eastern men and culture in general.

Haha thanks a lot. I appreciate it

Have u ever dated any black women before? Im not American myself but it seems like nyc is pretty multicultural, r u multicultural. Im from toronto and every dates everyone. Specifically in the part of town im from almost everyone under 10 is biracial. Half black half arabs I've seen too

No I've never dated a black girl before. I was always under the impression that black chicks hate middle eastern guys so I never really tried.

• I do know many that are

• I'm sure there are plenty of black girls who are attracted to middle eastern guys.

• LOL they are sexy!

But religion though...

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sure if you do enough research you'll find at least one celebrity who was dating or married to one.

• Arabs are racists who call blacks slaves, so no.

Every Arab does that, right?

I understand that but it's just a piece of language. When we say that word, we're not literally insulting black people. We're not saying "oh look at this fucking slave"..
      It's just the language we were given man

no, it's an insult.