If a girl comes and picks me up and we go out to lunch, should I try to pay for hers even though she makes more money than I do?

I always find this really awkward. I mean I wouldn't mind if I knew she'd like me, but who wants to pay for someone if they never want to see you after that? Plus her job is pretty good, sooo yeah. meh.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would offer if I was you but it's almost guaranteed she'll refuse it. It's still a nice gesture to offer to take her bill.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude its lunch, what the most its going to cost you? like 30 bucks or something at the MOST.. don't even sweat it, just go in prepared to pay for it. She will most likely insist on paying for her half or even pick up the whole thing.

The other thing is did she ask you out to lunch or did you ask her?

Her idea

what if it's chipotle?

If its chipolte its less than 20 bucks, just pay for it, who really cares. The point is sitting down and getting to know someone. If you don't want to get to know her than don't even go.

What Girls Said 2

• Always offer to pay. BUT, I suggest not going to restaraunt where that pay is too much. She'll most likely refuse it anyways.

Have fun on your date. ( whenever it is )

• Yes I Think That Would Be A Very Good Idea.

My message isn't going to answer itself you know

What Guys Said 1