Can I kiss her in front of her friends or is that wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can kiss me in front of a dinosaur if you want to, oh wait, you're 15 dammit, her friends are young and *coughs dumb, so if you kiss her In from of them, it'll either be, they'll say "aww" or they'll say " what an asshole stop touching my friend", so im not sure, you can give her a quick kiss on the lips, but if you make out with her, there's a possibility it might go bad

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the situation really. Are you at a party, or just hanging out in someone's basement lol. IE: how noticeable is this going to be. Do whatever the hell you want though honestly, it would probably be a better situation if everyone wasn't standing there staring at you, but why the hell not.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, my friends wouldn't want to see that. They would be uncomfortable

Plus it would be our first kiss and her friends would probably take a picture

Yeah, I am not into those tbh.
      So it is kinda ehh for me

What Guys Said 5

• Generally, public displays of affections, or PDA's are not liked or wanted by people. Nothing wrong with a quick kiss good bye. Depends on what she likes or wants. If she wants a kiss, you kiss her.

• I'd do it.

• I wouldn't, but it's not the worst thing ever

• If your relationship is official it's fine.

• Unless they feel that you're making them jealous, that's fine.