Why are white girls so racist? ?

The two ONLY white females that I've dated were both extremely racist but extremely nice when i 1st met them..
When ever i would piss her off she would call me a dumb beaner wetback even though my checks are as big as 3k weekly and i run jobs up to 3 million dollars per project compared to her 1k checks.. Wetback no, beaner yes because i need my beans for carbs to workout..

When ever out in public, she would be soo nice to people but as we walk off she would turn around and just criticize saying
" ugh, did you look at her nose & lips? Omg disgusting, thank god im not a ******"
Literally both think they're like above everyone else just because they are white.
Both would criticize all ethnicity even Mexicans when ever we would go out.
But all smiles and compliments in front of them, Its quite hilarious..
A good example of this behavior would be that actress from the film
"Mean girls" but in a racist manner..

I dont try to just date whites, in fact i prefer latinas but i just happen to date these two whites out of pure accident..

The racism did not surface until we were deep in our relationships where they became more comfortable..
And im more of a quiet guy, i dont stop someone from mouthing off i just sit back and observe. ..

Its all this just in my experiences?
Or do all white females really act like this?
U can be anon with your honest opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• We all are. We are white devils.

thank you for telling me I'm an insensitive, racist, jerk. I really appreciate it. may I cry or would that offend you?

What Girls Said 20

• Well Stop dating white girls and date a black girl like me <3

• Easy! Don't like us, don't date us. And you don't have to generalize us as well. And she's not racist for sharing her opinions. She's just an ass. But she may really not like the lips of black people. That's her right. She's just bad for using the n word. But I don't think just words and preferences can be racist.

• Wow, I learn something new about myself everyday! Thanks gag.

Can't just conclude you attract assholes, have to decide everyone of a race is awful because of TWO.

You racist girl! Grrrrrr!

😡😡😡

@Toad-1 she dates only pizzas mate, and not the cheap plain cheese ones. It has to be a meat feast or a New Yorker.

@Toad-1

apparently 🙄

@pac-man

I dunno what exactly those have so I'll just say pepperoni ham & bacon doesn't hurt ahaha

Tho if I only date pizzas it would explain why I'm always single 😂 Mystery solved

• Those white women you dated do not represent all white women.

• You know what? I'm so fucking fed up of this generalisation and racism only being on whites side I'm just gonna dive in.

Firstly I don't give a fucking crap. Some people are awesome. Some aren't. But sure, just lump everyone in by skin colour.

Because I'm a white racist honkey mother fucker I will keep my opinion to myself because God forbid I pass an opinion that is negative. Did it cross your mind maybe it's your personality not the skin colour?

Yes. Whites can be racist. They famously have in the past. But us fuckers who did nothing to you are paying the price over and over and I'm sick of it because now blacks are racists towards whites but don't dare mention it before hangings start!

Maybe we could stop being idiots and put skin colour behind us? You know learn from the past?

No?

Okay, I'll go back to my noose.

From what i can remember I've never experienced racism by white people other than my ex girlfriends & a few white boys on xbox live..
      In my opinion, whites are the nicest people in the world, i only wonder if most white people hide their racism behind their smiles like my ex did..
      It can come naturally to white people since whites are at the top and look down upon the rest

• Come to Asia.. Many of country people only like people from my country people :/ not even the same race. What im trying to say is.. There are racists everywhere not only white girls

• Some people are just racist, I don't know about white girls. Most of my friends are white girls and I haven't experienced this, if they have they certainly didn't say it around me. However, do not interact with those sorts of people, drop them immediately. Racism, or any bigotry, should need be tolerated.

• Those girls sound like real jerks, but I don't think that based on your experiences with two women you should assume every single white female is a racist.

• Not all white girls are racist... I'm no and I've known plenty of girls and guys from all ethnic groups and some where racist and some weren't. You probably just ran into 2 jerks or you may have been just mishearing sometimes. And the amount you claim to make seems really unrealistic for some reason I find it hard to believe

My job is seasonal, i can make up to 20k in a month and be unemployed for a month until Onother project is set.. Im a rig welder

• Not all of them are racist.
    I have a lot of white friends, and they are not racist.
    Don't assume all white girls are racist, because of those two you dated.

• Maybe you just had bad luck, and it also could be due to the area where you are meeting them.

• Not all whites are racist.

I have met arrogant ass white girls who do act like the way you described but they usually have little to no friends. Again this is not the majority of white women, just some.

I love white people, they are the nicest by far..
      The thing is that white people are all smiles but what are they really thinking when some non white person is shaking her hand?
      Behind that smile what is she saying?

• We aren't?

• My boyfriend is a brown Mexican just like you and i call him a beaner when ever i get mad at him. But i love him to death and i can cook dam good beans

Not a big deal if babe calls me that but it doesn't sit to well with me when its said to other people she dont know

see what i mean?
      This Megan white girl looks so innocent and yet she is merciless

Oh shut up

• No they aren't all like that. It's stereotyping just as you met 2 that are compared to the millions of others.
    also girls are bitchy. General fact.

• Maybe you ran into a couple of bad eggs with these racist b*tches? Not every white girl is racist. I think a lot of women who are jealous find something on someone else to make fun of so they can feel better about themselves. There is absolutely no reason at all to be racist or sexist or even ageist. Never judge someone on what they look like but on how they act.

• All white females are not like that but I have experienced and noticed something similar. There are a lot of white people who will be cool with you but as soon as you upset them or really piss them off, they'll throw a racial slur or make some condescending comment about your race. This has only happened to me once but I've had other minority friends express that it happened to them too. I have several white friends who are amazing, empathetic, and gentle. They would never say such things even if their anger was tested and pushed to the limit. But unfortunately, you can't say the same for many other white people.

I honestly think that the fact that racism was simply apart of white American culture for so long, for centuries, that a certain subconscious racist mindset exists within a lot of white Americans. If you really think about it, if you were to ask every single type of minority what kind of experience they had in America concerning racism, the common denominator would most likely be a white person who said something racist, did something prejudiced, or made "racist joke" then tried to claim it was a "race joke" and that the minority should just laugh at their people being mocked. Or even if you just notice how many white Americans love to dissect and observe other racial groups with a critical lens, but if you speak about white America and try to observe white America the same way white America has obsessively been observing black America, white people start pretending they're victims of racism. It's actually very interesting...

Completely agree

• i'm not racist, I actually date black guys and have lots of friends with different ethic backgrounds and I love them all my friends are so sweet and kind and are just flat out great people. We are able to have tons of racial conversations about equal in the united states and most of are views are all the same.

• Well the super hot blondes like myself are a bit mean. But what is a cute guy like you doing dating scumbags? ?

• Most whites are fake

What Guys Said 17

• You are complaining about racist white girls, by being racist towards white girls.

Seems legit.

• You're the one being racist here

• Not all white girls.

• If you dislike racism so much, why are you racist?

• a lot of white girls aren't racist... the guys on the other hand...

• I like how you are complaining about racism, with more racism.

• dude u ain't a multi-millionaire. stop lyin. u r implying that ur net worth is upwards of 6 mil.. which is a plain lie

I never said that.. My weekly checks are no more than 4k with overtime.. Im a pipefitter/rig welder and i run big projects for any food processing corporations

• Generalization #356

• So many people have been racist against Whites, that I am happy every time I meet another White racist. More Whites should be racist since people accuse us of it anyways.

• Wow you think all white girls are racist because of 2 white girls you dated? Like for real? Damn... time to boycott white women... not.

Who's down voting? You really think all white women are racist or something, like all of them? Wow...

@BabyLaLa69 Lmao... white hate or something? Look all I'm saying is not ALL white girls are racist. Generalizations don't help anyone
      ... jesus people.

I'm guessing no one understands my sarcasm and thinks I'm against white girls or something, jesus I'm white myself LOL.

• I've never met a white racist, doubt there are many or even a lot. every white girl i know dont date white men at all.

• Nope. Just a select few.

• You dated two racists.
    Kek. Kek. Kek.

Also, are you illegal?

• Exactly why I hate white women they are all racist on the low

• that's just how white people are.

• Oh yea very. White people are very racist. I know so many that only allow whites to be part of their core group

• This question is racist