Ladies, what are your experiences with playing the field? Has it ever worked for you?

I'm currently talking to 7 different guys and I am having a hard time choosing which one I like most. by the way, I have never talked to this many guys at once and have not slept with any of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Um. Don't tell any of the guys about that until you've decided. We don't appreciate this playing of the field to that extent.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go out with a few and see if you like any. If nothing else you might make a new friend.

Once you start dating you have to stop talking to multiple guys but I'm sure you knew that ;)

What Guys Said 4

• How would you feel if the guy you choose, you find out that he was talking with multiple girls?

• Your evil and why men dispise women

• I multi date because I've had far too many flakes out there. Of course if I were to have serious talk with someone then I'd stop multi dating.

• i was talking to 10 girls when i was a teen
    nothing ever happened with any of them
    ended up loving a girl who wasn't even what i usually went for
    life is weird lol

What Girls Said 0