Am I over thinking it?

So my boyfriend is perfect, always tells me he loves me. I am his number 1 priority he said, among other amazing things. I've been cheated on in the past, hurt, used. and sometimes i feel like he's so perfect that its to good to be true. feel like i don't deserve it. I've just never been treated or loved so much, am i over thinking and should i just let it all happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you are overthinking. I understand that you have been hurt in the past and so your fear is understandable but you should learn to trust your boyfriend also.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it may be hard for you to accept the fact that you are worthy of love. So, yes let him love you, but that doesn't mean you have to be dowy eyed and believe every word that comes out of his mouth like in the teen dramas. Just accept him as a human and see where things go.

What Guys Said 1

• You're overthinking of the past.

What Girls Said 1

• I've been there hun. And it's hard to get past. But the more you give it time the more you see your worth