I have no relationship experience at all. Is this a turnoff?

So I have never been kissed. I have never been intimate with a guy, and I am starting to believe this is a turnoff. Guys, what do you think

I'm 19 by the way...almost 20.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't stress it too much. Early ripe, early rotten...

Do things you enjoy and be more confident in yourself, and learn to love yourself first. Even if the lack of experience turned people off, a confident attitude would make up for it more than enough.

What Guys Said 5

• Actually a guy might find it reallt cute and really thinks its awesome to be your first bf/kiss etc..

• It is not a big deal at all. Some people may act like it is but it really is not. Honestly the more people that someone has dated usually means that they have more issues with emotions and a variety of things. Just try to date good valued men and find one that you connect with.

• I'm 22, and still single, always have been unfortuneately.

• Lol not a turnoff whatsoever. Just relax :)

• I'm in the same boat as you: 20-years-old and never had a girlfriend or any sort of intimate experience with a girl. Personally I prefer girls without experience to girls with experience. They seem less intimidating to me.

What Girls Said 2

• No! Decent guys will want to be your first! Try and find someone who is in the same position as you and therefore you both are clear of negative past experiences and you can both take a fresh look at what you could have

• Don't worry about it. I know how you feel, I was the same exact way until last friday when I went on my first first date. And I'm 19! I've never been in a relationship before either but so far it's going really well for me even though we're not official yet. When you find the right guy it should come naturally between you both. It's definately not a turn off.