Do you think a girl who rejects to sleep around and wants to find love has self respect?

I save myself because I deserve to be loved and respected by the man who wants to spend his entire life with me. I fucking don't care about the pleasure that one night stand gives. It is huniliating to allow guys who want your holes use you. And that pleasure one night stand gives is what I can get from my man and even more than just pleasure.

• No
  • Yes

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think self respect has anything to do virginity. Self respect is being able to choose EITHER and being confortable with the choice - to the point where you dont care what others think.

You seem to feel the need to validate yourself against girls who choose to have sex, so i question whether you are actually content in your choice?

I said SAVING myself. I mever said just being a virgin. I want to get the best man BECAUSE I DESERVE IT

Aight, you're still trying to put others down though, whats the reason you feel the need to? You do you and be happy?

People say promiscuity doesn't show no self respect. That is why I wanted to express my opinion about why it shows

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to feel the same as you. Two years ago, I gave my virginity to my long-term boyfriend who I believed I would marry. But while we were together, I found myself standing up for girls who are slut shamed rather than judging them. Then, when my boyfriend and I broke up this year, I got some advice, from an older woman I highly respect, to go out and "experience" different guys. Learn what I like and whatnot. And why not? I don't lose value every time I have sex. That's a sexist and dated attitude. If a girl enjoys sex and is safe about it, then there's no harm done.

What Guys Said 14

• Girls who sleep around can still have self respect, they just choose to be sexual with a lot of people. There are no laws against it and they have the freedom to choose to do that. However, I will say (this is a personal opinion of course) that its much more attractive when a girl is saving herself or at least has a very low number of sexual partners. That's the kind of girl I'm looking for because I'm saving myself for marriage or at the very least when I'm in a serious committed relationship. Not sure that I'd like being with a girl who's slept with a ton of people because I may be "just another guy" in the sex department.

• Yes more then likely (although that is not the only requirement for self respect).

• Do you think a girl who rejects to sleep around and wants to find love has self respect?

No, what I think, she is trying to cover up the fact she is still a virgin and is making a case for herself. Why not just admit it and be comfortable with it?

Just my opinion

Cover up? Lol but voicing that she saves herself means she is a virgin

Absolutely not!
      Learn to read and comprehend. I said it twice.
      Admit the virginity and be comfortable with being a virgin. That is not hard to discern from what I wrote. And no, I do not advocate any young lady to become a slut for any reason. Sheesh! :p

So speaking about my virginity means not being comfortable with it?

• Ofcourse and I respect girls like you...

• @joiPrince_JO

This is what true women are. Respect!

• Generally speaking yes, but that doesn't mean that promiscuous girls have none. In my opinion, there may be more promiscuous girls that lack self respect, as opposed to chaste girls, but that doesn't mean that all of them do.

How not caring about being used for sex shows self respect?

And what happens when someone judges you based on their morals and you end up with a ruined day?

No one can judge me for my choice of saving myself. It is impossible to judge choices that SHOW SELF RESPECT

• Don't you ever change 😊

You deserve real love, don't settle for casuals 😊❤️

• you don't deserve shit, love is earned just like respect, it's not innate to everyone so get off your high pony princess

Tell that to the ghys who want to date me

@IceCubedude wow, that only makes you sound weak as fuck "Any woman can smile at me lift her skirt and i will not say no" do you know how pathetic you sound?

iam realistic, if you're gay thats another story

• Not necessarily, but there is a good chance she has more self-respect than a girl who sleeps around.

Why not necessarily. She wants to gets respect because she thinks she deserves it

For example just following parents teaching without really having come to the same conclusion themselves.

Or a socially awkward calling telling herself that she is waiting for the right one while in reality she is just socially inept and thus not attracting guys to begin with.

Nothing wrong with listening to their parents' advice

• I don't think I would disrespect you if you had casual sex once in a while I would disrespect you if you were with a new partner every two minutes

• yeah she's not down to be like the other bitches out there
    + 10 points in attraction for me

• In my mind she has the highest respect. You have done just the right thing to do.

• i meant to vote yes not no, of course she has much more self respect than other easy girls

• One has to detest and at the same time admire the criminal genius of crooked Hillary “Rotten” Clinton and former President Bill Clinton. Consummate political game players, they went from backwater Arkansas all the way to the White House, and thanks to a Marxist media covering Hillary’s rear flank, she has a real chance at becoming selected (not elected) for the office of President for the next 8 years.
    The stories surrounding the couple’s criminal activity stretch back to the very beginning of their rise to power, in 1980s Arkansas. Arguably, Bill fits the model of the sexually promiscuous psychopath perfectly, and Hillary fits the profile of the power obsessed psychopath perfectly. Together, they have repeatedly and literally gotten away with murder if emerging reports of their crimes are to be believed. The revelation of this criminality is thanks to the internet, not sycophantic journalists who won’t do their fucking job.
    These stories are only a briefer on the mountain of dirty dealings involving this power-seeking couple. They involve allegations of everything from Bill fathering a son with a prostitute, a son he abandoned, to hanging out with a pedophile dozens of times on his private island, to trafficking cocaine then killing numerous people who witnessed and had knowledge of a cocaine drop in rural Arkansas, to killing nearly 50 people who had incriminating evidence against them, among countless other scandals you may not have heard of.

What Girls Said 3

• You do not understand the concept of "self respect".

Self respect is being proud of who you are, even with the mistakes you made in the past. To make choices that make you happy. It isn't about sex or nudity. It's to think that you are a good person, but not to the point of arrogance or narcissism.

Self respect is not to be use to righteousness masked by indignation. It should not used by people to talk down to others about their choices in life, especially by those who need to slam others to feel better about themselves.

• you go girl yes you have self respect!!

• Yes. Promiscuous girls have no self-respect.