Is she stalking me? Im scared now?

- Ok I broke up with a girl 8 months ago because she treated me like an option and flirted with other dudes.
- She had been writing poems for me and dedicating songs but I did not take her back.
- Now, through our common friends maybe she knows where I work now, and today after 8 months while I was on my way back home, her car came and stood next to me on red light.
- She acted as if she did not want me to see her but when she saw that I ignored her then she showed me her face indirectly.
- The problem is I have started dating a new girl in my office and I dont want any drama.
- What should I do?
- I fear that this ex of mine will tell all about me to the new girl and I will end up alone, pls help me guys and girls.

• Yeah. she is stalking you, Next time you see this happening.. then you must have a talk with her and even if she doesn't stop then consider getting a restraining order against her.
  • You should focus on the new girl, and forget about this chic, just ignore her.
  • I can't chose, I will give my opinion. (please write your opinion)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1