Why he didn't stop kissing me?

Guys, we were on the first date. He can't stop kissing me from 5pm til 12 am. Yes... that long. From the cinema, in the car, at hotel, at dinner and especially at lounge at midnight. He always constantly kissed me.. i lost my count. That was my first kiss ever, and when i had it on that day.. i might have kissed more than 30 times! Gosh... is that normal for a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• 30 times in 7 hours is not "can't stop".

And yeah, it's normal enough for a guy who's maybe new to kissing or really really likes it.

But I think your perception is skewed by the fact that it's your first time.
    Because honestly 30 times an *hour* is quite possible for some couples.
    Over 7 hours is nothing.

He is very experienced. Had sex quite many times before. But when with me, he totally limit himself bcoz my rule is clear no sex before marriage.
      And... okay... so that was normal? hehe i thought that was abnormal. I was kinda tired already haha.. i just wanna focus on the movie i watched, he seems not relaxed, so uneasy during the whole movie bcoz tempted to kiss me again and again. I mean... cmon.. watch the movie... focus focus..

Most Helpful Girl

• None of this makes any sense. a 28 year old that has never been kissed? A first Date that lasts 7+ hours long? And he just kisses you not stop for those 7+ hours and nothing else happens? And somehow a first date ends up in a hotel and still just kissing? Everything sounds bizarre. Not sure if trolling or this is the most bizarre story...

exactly

again. makes no sense. Now its a 12 hour first date and why would you be on Tinder if you are from different countries? and you were skyping? whats the point of skyping if you met on tinder?

Hehe.. it sounds doesn't make sense. But the oroblem is, it happened. So it is real. Hehe.
      Oh he is frpm dutch with indonesian and chinese blood, flying jakarta. Set up a date. Yes from 12 pm met in a mall. Talk, laugh, watch in the cinema, lunch, and dinner, and hotel to pick up the gifts he bought from holland, contonue to lounge and have some wine for climax of the date. And in the lounge is the climax of all. Very2 intense. So, yup. It was like that. Umm ok, so i didn't get answer from you. You just gave me "doesnt make sense doesn't make sense" kind of answer. Hehe thank u anyway.. :D

What Guys Said 14

• Thats not normal, he just wants to get into your pants thats it.
    This guy is good for friends with benefits type of relation.

Hehe but he did really understand i am a no sex before maariage. He just can't stop hugging, looking at me, and kissing and kissing... a lot. Wonder if a guy never get tired of kissing

• He was horny

Hmm ya... probably.
      I asked him why he keep kissing me, he said "i dunno. Desire? Ya its my desire". Desire = horny i guess?

A guy can also HOPE to make a girl horny?
      Ow... kay... nodding

We always hope a girl is horny or hope we can make them get horny

• meeting after a long time.. he might have been fantasising about it and he might be enjoying it a lot..
    If he's not experienced he might be doing it just out of genuine urges or innocent ways to show you that he loves you

Hehe he is an experienced guy. Had sex many times. But knowing me that i have a rule, no sex before marriage, so he controlled it.

• It's absolutely abnormal for a girl who is not at all used to such type of thing. I can't just say whether you were lucky or you were taken advantage of. It's for you to infer. But you had a great experience of what men are capable of doing even on a first date.

Hmm i dunno... maybe a bit taken advantage of?
      But... the thing i also enjoyed it, just wondered if it is normal for a man & woman (or a couple) doing like what we (he) did. Just thought the kiss was too often lol. Ya imust say, he was very straight to the point, polite but also he just be straight of what he wants to do with me.

If you think he was very good to you , the you really had the pleasure of a lifetime. Many girls dream of such a pleasure. Now you will get the same pleasure and more every day of your life. If this boyfriend is right for you , then you are a very special girl. You will be the luckiest person on earth. So do what is good for your happiness. thanks.

• That is most def not normal.

• No, I am not a normal guy either, I have not kissed a girl. But if guys like me exist, then non stop kisser must also exist and normal would be in the middle.

• looks like he wanted more than kissing but you didn't let him

• 30 times is not non stop kissing. Me and my ex have kissed for 2.5 hours NON STOP because we were so into each other.

Ow wow, really? Ok... hehe i thought that was abnormal. I was kinda tired already haha.. i just wanna focus on the movie i watched, he seems not relaxed, so uneasy during the whole movie bcoz tempted to kiss me again and again. I mean... cmon...

• The guy was horny and wanted to burst a nut

Burst a nut? What does it mean?

@Aidelwaish Is he the one you have waited so long for, your Prince charming your Romeo?

Hahah no.. he is not.
      But i just wanna give him a chance. Wanna see how it leads

• Not normal at all

• my be he loved your lips or liked you r he had obsession for kisses. It's not normal and not weird either.

• Being kissed 30 times in 7 hours>>Claim to be non-stop kissed.
    LMAO.

• The sexual tension between the two of you would do that. If you made him cum he wouldn't kiss you so much.

• so you basically made out, on the first date

What Girls Said 2

• That is a very good thing you're lucky he's affectionate

• Good for you!